Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I haven't got a drop yet. Been farming and have leveled up several times. At this point I might as well just call heroic an EXP Farm. Not that I need it since I'm past lvl 100. I'm 187 now.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    So far it seems like (for me anyways) it drops every other time.
    it used to be like that for me when heroic was new but since the first heroic it's just died off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Hunt View Post
    I haven't got a drop yet. Been farming and have leveled up several times. At this point I might as well just call heroic an EXP Farm. Not that I need it since I'm past lvl 100. I'm 187 now.
    Than why would you complain about Heroic if you don't have any problems with it? (No offense but this thread is wasted especially since the whole point is about your complaint, despite there being no problems with it other than Drop Rates but seeing you don't care so much).
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Than why would you complain about Heroic if you don't have any problems with it? (No offense but this thread is wasted especially since the whole point is about your complaint, despite there being no problems with it other than Drop Rates but seeing you don't care so much).
    I think the "not that I need it" was in relation to the farmed EXP.
    In his case that's correct, though his mentioned "level 100" is incorrect, since IIRC level 170 is when you unlock your last armory slot, after which EXP doesn't matter anymore other than for Heroic Mode revives on levelup...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I just fused a level 50 Rivenborn. Will I be able to craft the plus with only 8 fragments?

Quote Originally Posted by edccmu22 View Post
    I just fused a level 50 Rivenborn. Will I be able to craft the plus with only 8 fragments?
    You should. Go ahead and upgrade the Rivenborn 1 level and it should unlock the plus.

Congrats..... I fused one on both my accounts the day before Heroic Mode started.

Quote Originally Posted by edccmu22 View Post
    Yes, you should be able to, all you have to do, assuming that you collected 8 fragments is to just enhance your Rivenborn and level it up 1 more time (To Level 51) and you should be able to craft the "+" version of Rivenborn or Rivenborn+.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Heroic mode was and is a great addition to the game, however there is an overall consensus that as is it is not enjoyable. Furthermore when the heroic mode started it was new and most powerful armor of its category! (hard work paid off). offering an old epic to give people the opportunity of an epic plus after just 8 crystals is ok, but not perfect. you have to make this event enjoyable for the most or very rewarding for the challenge and effort/gems put into it. I see three primary solutions

1) increase drop rate. people we see the progression and enjoy it more. the reward will reflect the effort.
    2) increase the time frame. people will be less stressed and enjoy it more. the reward will refect the effort.
    3) make new epic that would be the most powerful epics but still weaker than the Dragonforge (or create weak dragonforge armor). the time and energy required would reflect the prize.

an alternate solution is let the heroic mode go on for a month but make rewards dependent on the time you start crafting
    Craft within 1-7 days get XX reward and XX+
    Craft within 8-14 days get YY reward and YY+
    Craft within 15-28 days get ZZ reward and ZZ+

Just my 2 cents

Smiley

On the drop rate, mine has been worse this time. I did 14 straight runs on flaming wildwood without a drop. took me 28 total tries to clear it.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Mine too. I gave myself 2 days for trying, and drop rate is between 1:4 - 1:5. Pointless and a waste of time.

Since way back during the devilplate days I stopped monitoring drop rates. I used to track them and look at the numbers from event to event. It's just too depressing. Some levels including the dark prince stage can take up to 30+ runs to get all the fragments. Borderline sadistic if you ask me. Far removed from fun if you don't have Shaolin strong armor.

I greatly sympathize with those who have long since become frustrated with Heroic Mode. Too bad really....... this could have been good times for everyone.

Arrow Heroic Mode Improvements

Thank you everyone for your feedback.
    We are planning to introduce improvements for the next event.
    One of them is extending the length of the event.

Regards,
    Arclite

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post

Regards,
    Arclite
    OMG you mean Gree have actually listened! How about unique Heroic armors? No, scrap that, don't want to ask for too much 😏
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    OMG you mean Gree have actually listened! How about unique Heroic armors? No, scrap that, don't want to ask for too much ��
    OMG it only took 2 months for them to notice, and i believe it is because people are not spending gems on the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post

Regards,
    Arclite
    Nice. Though I think people would prefer higher and/or more consistent drop rates over more time actually. Reading here, some people seem to quit a Heroic event after 1-2 days because of getting depressed from terrible drop rates and in those cases obviously more time won't help, since they quit that Heroic event to save themselves from more days of depressing drops...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration