Hi there. I would like to discuss my opinion on heroic mode and maybe get some feedback and/or support from the community. So here it is. The following is a list of the issues I believe raid mode has:

-Too Short. Perhaps extend it to 14 days?
-The Epics. I think the epics Gree has been putting in are unreasonable. They need to make epics instead of using old ones. People paid to get some of these, such as today's Heroic Epic. I believe it's not respective to the players who raided for this epic and spent hundreds of dollars to now see its free to get (I did not raid for this myself, but I still belive it's wrong)
-Drop Rate of Fragments is low, and most of the time too low. Heroic was great at the beginning but by the third heroic it got too hard to get fragments in time without gemming (for some of us, not all. I'm part of that some)
-Entertainment. I feal heroic, despite the epic armour reward (+ if your lucky with drop rate of fragments) is just lacking something. Don't you?

So because I see these problems, as well as other players do from what I've read on Facebook, Here om the forum, e.t.c, I've decided to add here a list of resolutions to the issues:

-Expand the time frame to 14 days, double the time should be ALOT more helpful for heroic.
-Design some new epics. There are plenty of things you can make for an armour. Creativity is key! Perhaps you could even have 'Design a Heroic Armour" contests once and awhile?
-Increase the drop rate of fragments. Of course don't do it by alot because then that would just ruin the whole thing with everyone having the armour
-Finally, perhaps you could incorporate a similar milestone system for damage done in heroic mode like the milestones in Wars? I think that would be cool.

Let me know if you guys agree. I feal this stuff could help improve the entertainment of heroic mode and make it more entertaining! All feedback is appreciated, Positive or Negative. Thanks!