Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Heroic Mode, are you angry too?

Hi there. I would like to discuss my opinion on heroic mode and maybe get some feedback and/or support from the community. So here it is. The following is a list of the issues I believe raid mode has:

-Too Short. Perhaps extend it to 14 days?
    -The Epics. I think the epics Gree has been putting in are unreasonable. They need to make epics instead of using old ones. People paid to get some of these, such as today's Heroic Epic. I believe it's not respective to the players who raided for this epic and spent hundreds of dollars to now see its free to get (I did not raid for this myself, but I still belive it's wrong)
    -Drop Rate of Fragments is low, and most of the time too low. Heroic was great at the beginning but by the third heroic it got too hard to get fragments in time without gemming (for some of us, not all. I'm part of that some)
    -Entertainment. I feal heroic, despite the epic armour reward (+ if your lucky with drop rate of fragments) is just lacking something. Don't you?

So because I see these problems, as well as other players do from what I've read on Facebook, Here om the forum, e.t.c, I've decided to add here a list of resolutions to the issues:

-Expand the time frame to 14 days, double the time should be ALOT more helpful for heroic.
    -Design some new epics. There are plenty of things you can make for an armour. Creativity is key! Perhaps you could even have 'Design a Heroic Armour" contests once and awhile?
    -Increase the drop rate of fragments. Of course don't do it by alot because then that would just ruin the whole thing with everyone having the armour
    -Finally, perhaps you could incorporate a similar milestone system for damage done in heroic mode like the milestones in Wars? I think that would be cool.

Let me know if you guys agree. I feal this stuff could help improve the entertainment of heroic mode and make it more entertaining! All feedback is appreciated, Positive or Negative. Thanks!

I like the milestone idea on all major events. I am torn between either a longer heroic mode or better drops. I don't even have a problem with this armor as my best water mono is Sharksteel Mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I like the milestone idea on all major events. I am torn between either a longer heroic mode or better drops. I don't even have a problem with this armor as my best water mono is Sharksteel Mantle.
    I personally don't mind having either the raised drop rate or time boost. Either one helps! The reason I bring up the armours is because, as nice as they are, I just feal bad for the people that spent money on them. I think if gree perhaps opened their imagination more then perhaps they could come up with brilliant and unique armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Hunt View Post
    I personally don't mind having either the raised drop rate or time boost. Either one helps! The reason I bring up the armours is because, as nice as they are, I just feal bad for the people that spent money on them. I think if gree perhaps opened their imagination more then perhaps they could come up with brilliant and unique armour.
    Plus didn't they have design your Epic Armor and Dragonforged Armor Contest so what happened with the latter? If GREE upgrades the Epic to a Dragonforged, maybe downgrade the Dragonforged to the Epic or something to at least enjoy Heoirc, also why is the Heroic Armor a mono? We went through that cycle already and a repeat just shows how incompetent GREE is.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Im fine with this Heroic. The armor is so bad its not worth chasing so I finally dont feel the need to collect this one. Im probably gonna just do the stages that give DP keys and just not bother with the rest. A nice relaxing Heroic where I dont wanna push for all 16 crystals... I dont even intend to get 8 lol. Thnx Gree!

No. Im not angry at all
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

No, I am not angry. I have given up on Heroic mode a long time ago.

At the beginning, Heroic armor was unique and strong - I (actually having a job and family) tried hard and managed to get all fragment in - iirc 13 - days.
    Since then, a) getting all fragments in time has been made impossible for me, b) the armor is crap compared to the one I already have (not because mine got that much better, but because Heroic armor became that much weaker), and c) I can't craft anymore because of full armory. 3 good reasons not to waste my precious time with it anymore.
    By the way, at the first 2 or 3 heroic modes, I spent a few gems to speed things up a bit. Since it has been made virtually impossible for me to finish it, I have spent null.

That they are recycling armors for HM is acceptable for me, although I am surprised that they don't use design ideas from the design contests (there have been 2 already) for it if they have run out of ideas (it would be awkward if they can't find talented designers considering how much money they make with the game, but anyway). Since I've been playing the game, armors have always been recycled after some time - although I remember a big outrage when they also started to recycle war armors about a year ago. I think something must have changed in management then, this was about the time when several aspects of the game started to head downwards.

Anyway, Heroic mode would be great and keep many in the game if it 'works' for players, so hopefully they are smart enough to fix it after many months of complaints even by their most enthusiastic players.

I find it pretty sad that they can't find the time to create new armors for Heroic mode which only runs every now and then but they can still find time and make the effort to create new EB legendaries, I mean Epics lol. The whole point of Heroic should have been to earn something special, hence the 'Heroic' tag not just old recycled designs that a lot of long term players already have or don't want. That, bad drop rates & reduced time ruined this feature that was good at the start.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I don't feel angry , because things that happened can't change anymore . I'm just disappointed , lol

Heroic Mode- The Ultimate Challenge. That is what they say about it anyways. Using old armors that allow you to get the + version after 8 stages has been the biggest blow to it IMO. The timeline doesn't bother me, I have yet to miss a shard(will not be getting all this time, not worth it) and heroic mode armors are supposed to be some of the hardest to obtain. It is kind of shocking that they would revert back to mono armors so quickly seeing as we have only covered 3 dual combos so far.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

If the drop rate of the shards was reasonable or, just like any other boss you would get it by finishing the boss with a special attack, heroic would still be fun. Now it is just frustrating to do so I do not bother to start it anymore. Even though I thought it was the best addition to KnD when it came out.

It was great when it came out. Yes 28 days may have been too long and yes 7 days is too short.

It appears that most don't care if hm runs for 7 days as long as the drop rate was constant, but this is not the case.

However, it is pure and utter laziness of a company not to design new and unique hm. The lame ass excuse is that we are focusing on designing DF is utterly lame. Before df they were still designing new epics, new eb and new hm. Now that they stopped designing new epics, I don't see why they can't design new hm. You are simply switching out armor sets. Using old epics as hm is such a shameful slap to the players.

As words for the latest GoT episode "Shame" "Shame" "Shame"

Drop rate seems to be pretty good from what i hear actually
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

So far it seems like (for me anyways) it drops every other time.

Drop rates seem to be the same as last time.