Do you hate Europeans - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you hate Europeans

Post Count
    I wonder if they out-sourced their developers and the new team is in a new time zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I wonder if they out-sourced their developers and the new team is in a new time zone?
    Naw, i think starting at 3PM GREE-land time is perfect for the current team... It gives them an hour or two after events begin to fix things before going home for the weekend.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Naw, i think starting at 3PM GREE-land time is perfect for the current team... It gives them an hour or two after events begin to fix things before going home for the weekend.
    No cant be this. Wd and FL starts now at 11:00 am PST and they have 6 hours to fix things. I just dont get it. Why Gree?? Why change the time. It doesnt make sense.

Post Count
    no, that was basically the same thing before when it started at 11am for them. I'm guessing something to do with personnel or equipment changes.
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    In case of I.e. Frontline we start at midnight and we are sleeping so loose regen. So changing it to 3 PM pst is a slap in the face for us
    then don't play!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    then don't play!
    careful, I just got an angry PM from some European I'm guessing for suggesting to move to a new time zone. lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Events start & end time!

GREE
    In relation to bolts post regarding event start times, may I say as a European this absolutely sucks!

I have always hated the way that events start in the UK at 10:00 pm, but 11:00 pm is completely unjustified and inconsiderate to us Europeans!

I have stuck this game out since I started 3+ years ago, but well done GREE you may have just pushed me too far!
    Now I won't be able to get my faction points in when the events start!

Completely unsatisfied!
    Last edited by legalious; 06-16-2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Offensive

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know that there are German factions, Turkish factions, Dutch factions, UK factions, Danish factions. All these factions are getting a big fat middle finger from Gree. By changing the starting times Gree is saying we dont care about our European player base. And its not only American free factions that are going get screwed. There are enough European players in American factions. Everybody get one up in the buttocks from Gree. And why? Nobody knows.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, would I joke?

You must be joking if you honestly want me to believe you've never woken up in the middle of the night to tap.
    That may well be the case, but to do it as a going concern your of your fricken head!
    Last edited by Pellatt; 06-16-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Big Spoiler Gree!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    No cant be this. Wd and FL starts now at 11:00 am PST and they have 6 hours to fix things. I just dont get it. Why Gree?? Why change the time. It doesnt make sense.
    Well, they really shouldn't have anything to fix now. *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    no, that was basically the same thing before when it started at 11am for them. I'm guessing something to do with personnel or equipment changes.
    I think so many have asked about times, when events begin/end, that GREE decided KISS was the best solution for a change: one time for all events. Hopefully, they'll do the same for CC & KA.

Side note:
    We are in Daylight Savings Time (DST) now, so events begin at 3PM PDT*, not PST, as posted in the locked sticky... if that matters, idk.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-16-2015 at 02:11 PM. Reason: *

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You all still playing? Seeing all events run for a week, heck even 11 days, what does missing a few hr give???

Post Count
    Yes, I hate Europeans. Next question.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    I know that there are German factions, Turkish factions, Dutch factions, UK factions, Danish factions. All these factions are getting a big fat middle finger from Gree. By changing the starting times Gree is saying we dont care about our European player base. And its not only American free factions that are going get screwed. There are enough European players in American factions. Everybody get one up in the buttocks from Gree. And why? Nobody knows.
    Then no one is at an advantage, and no one is getting screwed. Case closed, next issue please.

Improvise. Overcome. Adapt.

Maybe GREE is actually trying to give themselves a few hours prior to event launch to make sure it works, plus a few hours after to fix stuff. I know that would be extremely hard to believe, but stranger things have happened.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Being that more then half my faction is european it does suck a little, on the other hand most of them will still be on for the start of the events. Also you have to consider it is a u.s based game so of course its going to have a u.s based timezone, if it were a european based game it would be a european based timezone
    you cant really fault them for operating during normal buisness hours.