DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you hate Europeans

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Do you hate Europeans

Events start and end time change
    Greetings Modern Warriors,

Starting tomorrow June 17th, all events will start at 3pm PST and end at 2pm PST. For example, the event Barrage Fire will run from 3pm PST June 17th through 2pm PST June 23rd.

We hope this simplifies keeping track of events. Have fun

As stated do you ha te is Europeans? Every events starts at midnight CET
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Post Count
    You forget! they only care about 1 thing GreeD and they couldn't give a toss about anyone outside PST timezone, obviously Europeans have more sense than to spend massive amounts of money so why would they

Post Count
    There's no time that would make everyone happy. If you don't like it, move to a better time zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I can see how missing the end of certain events can have some effect, however at the end of the day, everyone is missing the same amount of time due to sleep as any other timezone. Is anyone in the US crying because you are working on events while we sleep?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can't get it clear 2 understanding it what gree is trying 2 do!!!!
    why are they always trying 2 let the players run away from the game!!!
    The game was from the start of Mw till now always the same start time.
    why would you guys change it and let most of the Europe players run away from the game now.
    Instead of changing the things nobody is complaining about and leave them like they are and solve the problems that everybody is complaining about( hint FL )
    Last edited by Flexter; 06-16-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In case of I.e. Frontline we start at midnight and we are sleeping so loose regen. So changing it to 3 PM pst is a slap in the face for us
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm from us and hate that events start during work. But I deal with it. You can either deal with it or be gone. Your choice.

And yes gree still sucks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    I'm from us and hate that events start during work. But I deal with it. You can either deal with it or be gone. Your choice.

And yes gree still sucks
    It still will start during your work time. So nothing better for you. We now have.a change so question was simply if Gree hate us. Since they deteriorate our conditions

Post Count
    just transfer your game to someone in the US while you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They can't please everyone but starting in the morning PST would be better for most.

Or give us options to vote on.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ooh Gree, the moment I thought you could not screw this game more than you already did, you did. As an European and member of a full Dutch faction: klootzak! FL for example will costs US massive amounts of deploys because of the new starting times. The same applies to the energy. Big big mistake. You are now just screwing all of your European players.

Post Count
    Hey, MW is lucky to even have this regulated! Now we'll know when events actually begin.

Euros: When FL begins, wake up, go pee, log in, start regen. You'll be full in the AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hey, MW is lucky to even have this regulated! Now we'll know when events actually begin.

Euros: When FL begins, wake up, go pee, log in, start regen. You'll be full in the AM.
    Its not only FL, but also WD. Normally it started at 20:00 in Europe and our faction play the best battles on Friday evening (battle on 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00). We will lose massive amounts of points if we are starting at 24:00. Please Gree, reconsider the starting times. European factions are screwed in this way.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Joke right? Go to bed a wake up 1-3 hours later to open game. You must be smoking something.

Move it to 0.00 pst if you like this option. Or better start every event 8.00 pst This way Gree has a whole workday to fix screw ups when WD or FL goes bad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Joke right? Go to bed a wake up 1-3 hours later to open game. You must be smoking something.
    lol, would I joke?

You must be joking if you honestly want me to believe you've never woken up in the middle of the night to tap.