Epic boss - It must be a joke right?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic boss - It must be a joke right?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Epic boss - It must be a joke right?

* 65% health increase for higher levels

* no more refill drops (both energy and health)

* prizes and loot simply suck

* Again, 65% health increase. Are you even mentally sane or did you forget some pills? Sure plenty bought some fancy gear you had for sale last time around, how about those that didn't? Their amount of hits required is absolutely insane.

Stuff like this will simply reduce and kill the game at an even faster pace. Seriously I wonder what you guys smoke in the office.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree sold a lot of equipment packs last EB. Did you really think that they would let players keep that kind of advantage. Of course they were going to raise EB strength substantially to compensate.

It really, really sucks for free players. There's not much point for them to even do EB.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Gree sold a lot of equipment packs last EB. Did you really think that they would let players keep that kind of advantage. Of course they were going to raise EB strength substantially to compensate.

It really, really sucks for free players. There's not much point for them to even do EB.
    You're right, without that equipment how could anyone that didn't buy theos packed hope to complete it?
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Many things wrong with this EB:

1). No Health potions
    2). EB started 2 hours after the war ended.
    3). Boss health from 1-25 increased 10%
    4). Boss Health from 26-50 increased 25%
    5). Boss health from 70 to at least 96 increased 65%
    6). Boss health increased 70% for level 101, 34193 damage required
    7). Lousy units compared to past EB events
    8). No energy refills
    9). No Health potions
    10). No Health potions

Gree, once more you have taken an event that was becoming enjoyable and made it way more difficult then was called for. You are always looking for a quick buck at the expense of sustainable growth. You are forcing more and more players to cut back, and probably to eventually leave.

How does that benefit anyone?
    Well, maybe it will benefit those who stop playing.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And we still get seedlings, means e1 will have finished the box event and nobody needs them anymore
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    And we still get seedlings, means e1 will have finished the box event and nobody needs them anymore
    Only help they are now is to guilds still working Guild part.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    * 65% health increase for higher levels

* no more refill drops (both energy and health)

* prizes and loot simply suck

* Again, 65% health increase. Are you even mentally sane or did you forget some pills? Sure plenty bought some fancy gear you had for sale last time around, how about those that didn't? Their amount of hits required is absolutely insane.

Stuff like this will simply reduce and kill the game at an even faster pace. Seriously I wonder what you guys smoke in the office.
    I said it when those equipment went on sale, that it would kill EB, because less than 1% of players bought them, but yet, GREEdy would use that to increase EB health accordingly
    and as usual GREEdy has GREEed-UP the EB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe after Gree allows equipment inflation to run amok on EB, they can make up a new stat to base EB damage off of?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    As a free player, I think do ok. I don't expect to finish EB or get very far in any event, and I'm happy to play at my own pace.

There is such a huge stat gap between gemmers & free customers that I really don't notice gemmers. GREE keeps us separated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that when Gree changed EB they said it was to give the free players a chance Now they have set it up so that only the gemmers can finish.

Where is the mighty waffle king - so aptly named for his willingness to lie.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The funny thing is that when Gree changed EB they said it was to give the free players a chance Now they have set it up so that only the gemmers can finish.

Where is the mighty waffle king - so aptly named for his willingness to lie.....
    I can't fault any GREE employee who posts here since I don't think they know what's going on... Read this review. It was posted in the MW forum. Makes sense sadly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Waffle king is a developer - so I hold him to a different standard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm also a free player but have been able to finish the last few boss events (not legendary, obviously).

I would happily pay but the options available show poor value. You have to spend a LOT to make a difference. Can't afford it and even if I could I wouldn't due to all the bugs and other problems.

I don't have a problem with them making it more difficult, but there needs to be tiered rewards that are possible for no/low gemmers. There needs to be an incentive to buy gems and Gree seem to be clueless at getting many people to buy small amounts

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I can't fault any GREE employee who posts here since I don't think they know what's going on... Read this review. It was posted in the MW forum. Makes sense sadly.
    Just confirmation that everything I've been saying about Gree for the last 2 years was right.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Please reimbure box gemmers

Many people gem boxes in first hour to try and complete. But your epic boss implementation allowed us to get ten saplings free. This has annoyed several of my players who used gems early. They have sent tickets with no response and several are saying they will no longer gem if not reimbursed. Please fix this. It was your error.