Epic boss - It must be a joke right? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic boss - It must be a joke right?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm have been able to beat boss 100 the 3 previous events on the last day . This one is going to be toughest since I'm only on 50 and I need 4 free hits . We all knew the epic boss health was going to be raised when those packs with inflated crafting items were put up for sale. It doesn't mean we have to like it though. This is just another way to increase the distance between top 1000 players and the rest of us . It's too bad because the satisfaction of finishing an event was nice . Now I'm just another 25 bil attack player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Raid boss is next.....
    I believe what we are seeing is a fight for survival for ka, they released a updated that failed...and still is not working right(anyone seen any of the other match types, other than legendary? Wasn't there 3 of them total?) think this was a effort to get ka back on track, that failed.
    I believe upper gree management told them ka has to pull itself back up and into the top grossing apps for longer than just one weekend a month. And since the release failed, and this war cycle is all they could think to do that might buy them time to get something else figured out....or this is the last war for ka....who know really with how silent they are.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Honestly! I would say tough luck and more fool them for using gems on this dying game....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Many people gem boxes in first hour to try and complete. But your epic boss implementation allowed us to get ten saplings free. This has annoyed several of my players who used gems early. They have sent tickets with no response and several are saying they will no longer gem if not reimbursed. Please fix this. It was your error.
    You have to be kidding! Seriously, lesson learned, too bad, so sad. Move on.

Threatening to go free makes your tears sweeter.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-18-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Many people gem boxes in first hour to try and complete. But your epic boss implementation allowed us to get ten saplings free. This has annoyed several of my players who used gems early. They have sent tickets with no response and several are saying they will no longer gem if not reimbursed. Please fix this. It was your error.
    Gosh, you guys whine harder than Singaporeans.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    Gosh, you guys whine harder than Singaporeans.
    WTF??

10 char

Post Count
    lol! I love how this forum is never moderated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it should be obvious that one someone spends a mountain or more of gems for something that is given away for free a day later they have a right to be upset and gree should refund them They clearly reversed the last two box events.

Post Count
    it should be obvious that one someone spends a mountain or more of gems for something that is given away for free a day later they have a right to be upset and gree should refund them They clearly reversed the last two box events.
    Send in a ticket.

I'm sorry, but you'll get no sympathy here for spending that many gems on a box event for a temp reward, really.

Post Count
    Funniest thing I've read on the forums in a long time. 😂😂😂

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Master slayer reward is a permanent ten percent bonus. And we all lose as gemmers continue to protest over Grees incompetence.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if you can afford buying mountain of gems, you dont deserve to complain. just spend your gems wisely.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I like this event, much more time for my family, no need to hurry to kill more bosses to get potions or good units.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't gem boxes. but those who spend the most money do have the most right to complain. And when they stop spending money then the game shuts down. Are you peeps really bought off that easily with a free ten event? The culprit is Gree who screwed things up. And why would anyone expect that a collect ten would go free?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't gem boxes. but those who spend the most money do have the most right to complain. And when they stop spending money then the game shuts down. Are you peeps really bought off that easily with a free ten event? The culprit is Gree who screwed things up. And why would anyone expect that a collect ten would go free?