6 day war? And only 2 weeks away? Gree, have you lost you're collective minds? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 day war? And only 2 weeks away? Gree, have you lost you're collective minds?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Post Count
    this is a great idea. think about the amazing bonuses and strong units that will be rewarded. this war gives us an opportunity to separate ourselves from the losers that will miss it cause they have family and jobs.
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    this is a great idea. think about the amazing bonuses and strong units that will be rewarded. this war gives us an opportunity to separate ourselves from the losers that will miss it cause they have family and jobs.
    Spoken like a true NACO

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-the-next-wars

This has been going on for a long time.
    ^ the more things change the more they stay the same.
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Stormzs View Post
    ^ the more things change the more they stay the same.
    Yup. Doing the same thing over and over quite literally and figuratively yet expecting different results.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I see this as a attempt to get gem sales up, for those of us who follow the top apps and how they preform, Ka has slipped to being a top app only during war time. The rest of the time we don't appear much on the lists.
    I feel there management team gave them instructions to get the game back up like it was or closer to it, when they took it from funzio, or face possible shut down..since their update had issues it never made the list for best updates, and hasn't attracted many new people.
    So now they are in damage control and a week long war if the sales are there, it will help a lot. If sales don't go up..well...you can figure it out. If they had of released a good working update it might have attracted new people, but with all its issues(and as of last war the issues were still there, anyone see any other type of matches other than normal or legendary, wasn't there two other types?)
    Daily player