New update problems!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New update problems!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New update problems!!

Hi ..I been playing MW for 2 years now and this new update really is by far the worst! We have several team members including me playing on android tablets.Since the new update when we try to raid someone the game let's you get one hit in then crashes! The other scenario is you get no hits in get a rivals base to load and screen totally locks up then game crashes again!..Anyone else having this problem?..is there a older version out there to download?? You would think this would have been tested! Devs please fix this problem or game isn't worth playing...also can't do any missions..goes to change maps and same results freezing then crashing!..if anyone knows a workaround please post or I will be another lost player as you can see they are leaving in great numbers

Banned
    Post Count
    You should know the answer by now. It's working as intended.

Every ticket that I have sent in the last year that is the answer.
    The dev team is to busy chasing the monkeys around

And yes gree still sucks

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    biggest problem with droid update for me is when base initially loads I cant see base.. I have to visit a rival or a map the return to see my buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker_98 View Post
    Hi ..I been playing MW for 2 years now and this new update really is by far the worst! We have several team members including me playing on android tablets.Since the new update when we try to raid someone the game let's you get one hit in then crashes! The other scenario is you get no hits in get a rivals base to load and screen totally locks up then game crashes again!..Anyone else having this problem?..is there a older version out there to download?? You would think this would have been tested! Devs please fix this problem or game isn't worth playing...also can't do any missions..goes to change maps and same results freezing then crashing!..if anyone knows a workaround please post or I will be another lost player as you can see they are leaving in great numbers
    I know a work around pm me

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Older versions of android can often be found. Try 1mobile.com.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i have almost every older version since v1 backed up as i get them off google play i back up the current just before updating...

my mw i cannot raid cannot visit all same as u say... get to the base 1 hit the pop up doesnt appear game force closes...

it can take 2 hours and more before im.pisd off enough to stop trying start game raid close start game raid close i only use news lost so i can retry same base over and over.

can get to their base after around 3 days trying but one hit and its over

during rb and other events its far worse.

if a base does load after many trying and that only happens if no extra events fl rb up then i can get a few hits off but then it force closes if i click return to base or profile or msg or check results or any reasonit just force closes

only one base in the entire game can ieven get to and that the same guy who sits on my base leaves his ipad turned on all night on my base and as long as i can fire one back he can keep hitting until events are over and i can get some poibts too.

its the only way we can play and get points.no other bases load at allas theres no way to find them.

gree screwed up v5 they just dont know how to fix it.

as said when events are on its worse.

amd with the new wd hit command base code i cant even do2 hits on wd withput force closing.

as for using older versions... gree either blocks some...or they dont load your base or.. the couple that do...al the store is messed up so units that was 125 are now 125 trillion and buying 20+ 50+ has negative stats...

so to play i install older to buy hv to install current buy then reinstall other to collect and hit bosses or wd.

lots of messing about.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 06-15-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Post Count
    Ack, gree were lazy and droid does not flush old data pushes. Eventually you run out of space though my gut feeling in this case is they continue to screw up and bloat the app up past the max system memory available of 512mb on some devices. If it's failing server pushes you might need to go hunting with your file manger and hunt down and nuke old data pushes. Once nuked and if that was the issue then you might be ok. Granted gree continue to break ios in the same manner every other month which leads me to believe the turnover on programmers must be brutal there.

I would never work there as their project manager seems to be either swamped or clueless or both.

Are the crashing devices running with over 512mb? If not this is possibly the issue. Even nuking all your other apps may not help as I discovered on our test phones with that configuration.

The 1gb tablets seem to be ok with my newer droid accounts and just tested it with a very old 3years+ ios account and had no crashes but that only means I was 'lucky' or not depending on how you look at this.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13