Don't Buy New Coms in Gold Packs... They are Broken lol

They say bonuses for perfect merges. They lie!

They stay at 2500 Star Points all the way to 100. So the nerfed traits are only 10%.

So awful.

Quote Originally Posted by christo1 View Post

They stay at 2500 Star Points all the way to 100. So the nerfed traits are only 10%.

So awful.
    Mine is 75/100 and yes I noticed the start points are still stuck at 2500 and leadership is only 1572 did you finish yours to 100/100?

Quote Originally Posted by christo1 View Post

So awful.
    Re read the post regarding Heroic and champion comms. The Heroics do not say anything about perfect fusions, they even say it requires less comms and are for quickness, they are a 'starter comm' for weaker players to have something a bit more competitive vs the auggies and master if they choose to spend a little. Lower traits and lopsided stats clearly are to never give them the full strength of other 100s. To a new player or a new world these could be huge to start off with.

The only one that mentions being rewarded for perfect merges are the champions.

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Re read the post regarding Heroic and champion comms. The Heroics do not say anything about perfect fusions, they even say it requires less comms and are for quickness, they are a 'starter comm' for weaker players to have something a bit more competitive vs the auggies and master if they choose to spend a little. Lower traits and lopsided stats clearly are to never give them the full strength of other 100s. To a new player or a new world these could be huge to start off with.

The only one that mentions being rewarded for perfect merges are the champions.
    This is correct. I've gone back and emphasized which Commanders will better reward perfect fusions to help clear up the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    This is correct. I've gone back and emphasized which Commanders will better reward perfect fusions to help clear up the confusion.
    Relic- I hear that the heroic stats are the same if you merge them unleveled vs leveling them up fully between merges because the star never changes, is this true?

Also is 'str8' merging them out of 3 the same stat as merging them out of 4 since the stars don't change either?

"We’re excited to announce there will be six BRAND NEW Commanders coming to War of Nations in both bundles and as leaderboard prizes for the Global Domination dropping this weekend!

Our new, battle-ready, Commanders have stronger stats than previous ones, reward perfect fusions more than before, and offer a variety of strengths in Attack, Defense, and Leadership. We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed creating them for you."

In this statement you refer BRAND NEW Commanders. You say "our new, battle-ready, Commanders" This refers to all new commanders. This is clearly false advertising as you have not differentiated between the two. You mention below that the new Champion recruits do offer stronger bonuses for fusions but never mention that only these coms offer the bonuses.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-15-2015 at 01:48 PM.

There is, however, clarification as to which Commanders reward perfect fusions. It's stated clearly under the champions in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Relic- I hear that the heroic stats are the same if you merge them unleveled vs leveling them up fully between merges because the star never changes, is this true?

Also is 'str8' merging them out of 3 the same stat as merging them out of 4 since the stars don't change either?
    Yes, the design with the Heroic Commanders was that players can quickly merge and level these commanders compared to previous commanders.

Another half-baked idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Yes, the design with the Heroic Commanders was that players can quickly merge and level these commanders compared to previous commanders.
    This seems like another half-baked idea from GREE. I think the idea of getting comms that players can quickly merge and level is fine. But here are the issues:

1) A level 100 comm with 3500 stars is, frankly speaking, stupid. While there has always been some variability between comms in terms of stats within any given level, the fully merged stats of the heroic comms would struggle to beat perfectly merged level 90 comms. So why not call a spade a spade, and call them level 90 (or even level 80) comms. This at least gives you a rough idea of what you are getting.

2) Why break the long tradition of having the potential level of a merged commander always be 10 levels above the potential level of the highest comm going into the merge? If you wanted to let players merge and level the commanders quickly, then why not offer a 60/60 commander with three merges (to give you a 60/70, then a 70/80, and then an 80/90), or a 70/70 commander with two merges (to give you a 70/80 and an 80/90). At least this doesn't break with tradition as much as having two level 20 comms merge to create a level 20/75. Seriously. WTF are you guys thinking?

3) For the Championship comms, why not just create 50/70 comms that have 4 merges to get you to a 110 that can compete with Augustus. But seriously, is another class of commanders really needed? I can understand the desire to have quickly upgradeable comms to give people something to spend on when world 40 opens, but do the new champion comms add anything that's not offered by PM level 100 LTE comms, PM master comms or Augustus?

BC