Next Goal button

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next Goal button

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Next Goal button

Please remove the next goal button feature.

This button is not used 92% of the time, with war and frontline goals in particular not needing any such feature. These next goals are often not attainable until a large, group based target is met, so showing the next goal on these occasions is just a data sucking, game crashing, lag inducing feature.
    As previously advised in a ticket, if your going to keep this button, it also needs a big red X button, so we have an option to shut down the feature, instead of downloading the next useless goal splash screen.

Post Count
    On top of that, the button is not working.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    AMEN! Get rid of all these popups. It makes the event unplayable. Instead of just deploying to keep a node, I have to wait several minutes for a bunch of worthless popups to load. I don't care that I won a plane or a tank...I don't even want those worthless prizes. It would be sad to have to go back to one hour battles just so all the popups have time to load.

End rant.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, on iOS you have to page through to the next goal and it does take a long time to load when you've got 180 seconds to deploy 250 units. The place where this would be more useful is for the map missions but there it doesn't light up the next goal so you still have to go back to the goal screen and re-tap the goal in order to get the green arrow on the targets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No no no, not a next goal button on EB kill? Really????? Can you urgently get rid of this please.

Uh, I see grass, a grey building next to a road named L Street
    Post Count
    It seems that the option to ignore the pop-up would be such an easy fix. Add the big red X to the corner like most all pop-up windows, so we do not have to use it and can just close it. Make both camps happy. (I realize a happy customer is sacrilegious.)
    🇩🇪CCK
    MW Allie: 808-882-165
    CC: 839-484-725

Banned
    Post Count
    It's working as intended. To kill the bot users on EB.

And yes gree still sucks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree,
    Please respond to this post on your intentions. This war we missed out on a faction goal exclusively because of the next goal button. We missed by 3 - 4 million. I would have made that easily myself, if this button could have been cancelled. Also, so many rewards popped up it caused my phone to crash.
    I had got rid of all the 8 No. individual rewards and re-booted the game. to work on difficult goals and to have it destroyed by a game mechanic is just not on. We now don't have the resource to get this faction goal for some hours!

Now re-loaded and found out it was war room and then advanced war roam goals being met that caused these issues. As previously advised, for such a dynamic event, we, the players, need to be able to undertake these events without time constraints and hardware crashes because of the multitude of information screens that are sent to our devices during these events.
    Last edited by Blackshadow; 06-20-2015 at 05:02 AM. Reason: updated info

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So, I just deployed 268, with enough ships for 15/15 goal. I went from 3/15 goal. With all the stupid next goals that popped up, coupled with goal rewards, it took me 10 mins 34 seconds to do the 250 deploys. I don't mind a challenge, but listen carefully Gree. Your making this game ridiculous hard and are doing so needlessly.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^ someone get this guy a tissue. I LOL when people cry over something that is already a known problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only 1? Better get a multipack of cry baby size for me, man size doesn't cut it anymore

Post Count
    This button needs to remove. What ever they did with this update make the game completely unresponsive.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    First event in frontline Belieze. Did 18 deploys - and game crashed. Such a pity as you seemed to be getting things right of late.

crazyeejay - please send a ship load of boohoo tear wipes. You stated this issue is "Known". I disagree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another frontline deploy, It crashed again after about 30 deploys. Cannot compete because the game wont stay connected. Probably posting this in the wrong place, but really need hankies.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My next button works as intended now for the LTQs. But the LTQ is bad - so I'm not using it.

It has no place in fl, WD, EB or RBE. Please remove it from those events, it is just an aggregation there.