Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Exclamation Something Awesome...HAS ARRIVED! New Commanders!

Greetings, War of Nations Community!

We’re excited to announce there will be six BRAND NEW Commanders coming to War of Nations in both bundles and as leaderboard prizes for the Global Domination dropping this weekend!

Our new, battle-ready, Commanders have stronger stats than previous ones, reward perfect fusions more than before, and offer a variety of strengths in Attack, Defense, and Leadership. We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed creating them for you.

Here are the details on each of them:

Available For Bundle Purchase: Heroic Recruit
    These recruits require less commander fusions and have strong early growth for players who want to quickly assemble a set of strong commanders!

Adama - Balanced in both Attack and Defense

Big Blue - Strong in Defense and Leadership

Bayonet - Strong in Attack

Char - Strong in Attack

Leaderboard Prize: Champion Recruit
    These recruits have strong growth at later commander fusion levels, and strongly reward perfect fusions!

Apollo - The greatest Spear! Strong in Attack!

Athena - The ultimate Shield! Strong in Defense!

As always, the War of Nations team thanks you for your dedication.

Relic, I like you a lot, but let's be real.
    NO ONE is asking for new commanders.
    We have given you HUNDREDS of suggestions on these forums and you guys rarely listen. Please fix some of the overlaying issues or address some of the concerns that we have already brought to the table.

So exactly where was the something awesome? *crickets*

Yeah, hardly exciting to be honest. I can't level the coms I have already.

I worked very hard to get the coms I have obtained over the years and knowing anyone can buy the latest ones that have been offered recently is an absolute joke.

We want new events, not new coms !!!

Exciting? Same old stuff + 20% stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post

I worked very hard to get the coms I have obtained over the years and knowing anyone can buy the latest ones that have been offered recently is an absolute joke.

+1
    these types of additions may be money spinners for you gree but they upset more players than they make happy. Purchased commanders do help new players catch up to old ones but in the wrong way undermining players effort by making them purchasable is just wrong.
    And you called this awesome, for who its not the players who just purchased packs to get master recruits as they will feel robbed as no sooner do they get some they are outclassed. Or is it mr average spends £10 now and then no they are not likely to see any of these commanders. Is it the top spenders well maybe but you just stuffed them by selling there hard won commanders in packs.....

So my conclusion is its maybe only going to be awesome for you Gree.... I am sure some fools and there money will spend but what benefit did it have to the game.... Zero............

If you want to help players catch up and return some strategy to your game Gree try adding

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ight=Commander

I doubt you will add them, as you love our money more over genuine game improvements and returning this game to a strategy game. But just think of this as adding RPG elements to the game where players grow a single commander like they would in a game like skyrim where the player evolves his self within the game to gain advantages over enemy's and others.
    I could add personal boosts players have or get could be used in some way to boost this commanders so the personal boosts only apply to this commander not the others so a player still gets his hard won rewards of personal boosts but it effects the game in a less damaging way. As its limited to just one commander and as it becomes a players top commander it will always be used in global events.

"reward perfect fusions more than before"

It's a lie. No bonuses added.

What level do the champion coms max at ?

The whole reason i bought some was because it said that they "reward perfect fusions more than before"

Yet any old dirty mix commander has better % traits than a perfect heroic.

I agree it is very dissapointing
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 06-15-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify for you, the post states that the Champion Recruit Commanders are the ones that will reward perfect fusions more than before.

I'll emphasize in the original post to help lessen the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just to clarify for you, the post states that the Champion Recruit Commanders are the ones that will reward perfect fusions more than before.

I'll emphasize in the original post to help lessen the confusion.
    Our new, battle-ready, Commanders have stronger stats than previous ones, reward perfect fusions more than before, and offer a variety of strengths in Attack, Defense, and Leadership. We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed creating them for you.

Reread Relic. They lead you to believe otherwise as they state it in those lines.

http://warofnations.tumblr.com/

"We’re happy to announce new styles of Commanders. You can look for these in new Bundles and Global Domination rewards.

What makes these Commanders so special? Stronger stats and stronger rewards for PERFECT fusions!"

It does indeed lead you to believe that the new commanders have this which clearly is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post

Yes, many of us here have worked extremely hard on our comms, and it's a shame to see better and better commanders being released to basically nullify our efforts. However, we must all adapt. Once GREE releases something, it shows that they are confident in the positive impact it will have in the game, so we must push on and at least try to catch up with the changes that they put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Once GREE releases something, it shows that they are confident in the positive impact it will have in the game,
    I really don't think there is any consideration about the impact changes will have on the game anymore. The recent changes suggest the only thought is about the affect on the revenue. Yes it's a business and they need to cover costs and make a profit, but changes are just a cash grab now, not an attempt to improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    I really don't think there is any consideration about the impact changes will have on the game anymore. The recent changes suggest the only thought is about the affect on the revenue. Yes it's a business and they need to cover costs and make a profit, but changes are just a cash grab now, not an attempt to improve the game.
    +1 hit the nail on the head...