Skip battle button or faster speed up button for RB

Ok so everytime theres a Raid Boss event and I fight him it always takes 2 mins which is boring just looking at screen with the same background music,the same battle animations,the same battle sounds and only the Raid Boss is diffrent but then that gets boring too. I just wish there was a button that made it go 4x faster or a skip battle option that just showed you the end result without having to go through the same old thing all over again. I mean because c'mon nothing really special happens,its not like the monster uses a buff and you can debuff or heal or like the only special thing about armors is their stats. I mean armors should have special skills and stuff to make it more interesting but no you just wait for special attack,wait,special attack and repeat... so please until they put skills at least put a skip battle button or faster speed up button then the ones we already have.

This is knd. Like the entire game.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

When I fight the epic boss the fights are short but the raid boss is hell. Everything besides the raid boss are under a minute battle. Raid boss sometimes goes up to 2 min+ which is boring and its not like its going to take years to code a skip battle button or make a faster speed up one.

Click on the red x at top on the top right corner, this will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Click on the red x at top on the top right corner, this will fix it.
    LOL very funny! Not, look dude I am just trying to make battle go faster, and its not like there gonna make you press the faster speed up button or skip battle button if they do implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    LOL very funny! Not, look dude I am just trying to make battle go faster, and its not like there gonna make you press the faster speed up button or skip battle button if they do implement it.
    Some ppl prolly don't have lives so GREE doesn't want to help them.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Well, that's what you get for the fights being "interactive" and damage being influenced slightly by if/when you special attack.
    If they'd want to have a skip/speedup for Raid, they'd probably have to split off the fight code from the War fight code, since skippable War would just be silly (you try to rotate armors to defend and in the seconds you are clicking to change armors/formation, someone gems in 10-20 attacks...)
    You'd probably also end up with top 10 guilds doing probably at least half their points in the first hour of a Raid or for skippable War probably more than half in 1 strip battle.

For skippable fights you kind of need:
    - fight outcome determined by the server only without client interaction (client just playing back the results if you don't skip)
    - cooldown timers after each fight (from start of replay) which then probably end up gemmable in most games
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, that's what you get for the fights being "interactive" and damage being influenced slightly by if/when you special attack.
    If they'd want to have a skip/speedup for Raid, they'd probably have to split off the fight code from the War fight code, since skippable War would just be silly (you try to rotate armors to defend and in the seconds you are clicking to change armors/formation, someone gems in 10-20 attacks...)
    You'd probably also end up with top 10 guilds doing probably at least half their points in the first hour of a Raid or for skippable War probably more than half in 1 strip battle.

For skippable fights you kind of need:
    - fight outcome determined by the server only without client interaction (client just playing back the results if you don't skip)
    - cooldown timers after each fight (from start of replay) which then probably end up gemmable in most games
    If the skippable is too much of a hassle, I did also suggest a faster speed up button. Anything to make Raid Boss fights go faster.

If the skippable is too much of a hassle, I did also suggest a faster speed up button. Anything to make Raid Boss fights go faster.
    Like in CoC where you can go up to 4X faster instead of the K&D equivalent to a CoC 2X times faster than normal.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

There again the raid speedup code is nearly certainly the same as the war and epic boss speedup code, so they'd first need to untangle that spaghetti code...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration