Post Count

11 days of Epic Boss???!

Topic says it all! :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    11 days to kill him 5000 times

Post Count
    do we really have a epic boss event? 11 days is a little excessive but better for pace of play I supposed. I would say this would set the men apart from children but this is more like gods from men.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    wow seriously?? anyone notice a trend of extremely long boring repetitive(easily programmed/low maintenance)events? fewer events but still no real break unless you chose not to do them(I am doing that more and more) looks like someone if minimizing their effort while trying to keep earning more money while they can.. hint their name rhymes with .. flee, me, see, be,and tree

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sounds more and more like Beyond the Dead every day.....
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    wow seriously?? anyone notice a trend of extremely long boring repetitive(easily programmed/low maintenance)events? fewer events but still no real break unless you chose not to do them(I am doing that more and more) looks like someone if minimizing their effort while trying to keep earning more money while they can.. hint their name rhymes with .. flee, me, see, be,and tree
    Let me guess... GREE?
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Outstanding, 11 days to DEW whatever you want to DEW, even a little, SUMPIN, SUMPIN; maybe more NUTTIN, NUTTIN.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Let me guess... GREE?
    damn you got it thought I made it challenging..................

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Only problem is the rewards are 10% of what they were last time!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol gawd, sounds like I've been doing less than you for a year and a half plus now. I havnt done the Indy events, except for the stupid equipment era, for that long now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They should sell the game not shut it down
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Who says Gree never listens to us? We asked them to bring back EB and voila...

What a surprise to see the event isn't even here and there's a thread complaining about it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We asked for no more stats inflation and voila !
    Careful what you ask for, people. Isn't this all we wanted ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    We asked for no more stats inflation and voila !
    Careful what you ask for, people. Isn't this all we wanted ?
    They only want it if it doesnt affect them..all jokes aside they game economy stats and general playability have been screwed by recent bugs glitches and stat inflation to a point there is no forseeable fix. Even with a complete rewriteon pricing the economy still gonna be off thanks to cash glitch. The older players have an income newbies can NEVER hope to compete with and that is even more so with bonuses that top lvl long time players have. Did they earn it? Yes. But thanks to size of bonuses and then stacking the game is one sided and therefore the appeal for new players is diminished. Honestly only way to do anything is to retire this game title and release mw 2 the rebirth. Were top bonuses are worth getting but have temp life span so top players have to keep up or they too will fall behind..... but even that begs question....would the players ever trust another gree title

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    BE AWARE.....Gree did a 12 day Epic Boss event.... on cc.... and the bosses was so high so so hard that i couldnt even beat boss 1..

now cc lower and i cant beat 21... where i used to be able to do all when my stats was far crapper than now.

boss timer is also only 15 mins to beat a boss which is under many players regen times.

so i am expecting it to probably be super hard and only top teams going to get through.

it also might be linked to fltq or ltq like cc one was so if u dont do both u cant get past? but as i didnt get past 1 i cant say for sure on that eb lol or this.

for sure though... something willbe messed up...eb has been offline too long then on once stats jumped for many and then off ages again... so its prob been tampered with and not been tested so most players going to have 10 days 23 hours 55 mins vacation.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 06-09-2015 at 12:51 PM.