Recycle all - not in army and non bonus option please - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recycle all - not in army and non bonus option please

Banned
    Post Count
    It is tedious but made the game from crashing so much.

And yes gree still sucks

Post Count
    Also I feel I should I should add that the further you're into the unit list on the recycle tab, the game slows down a lot.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi on mine if i try recycle more than few units it force closes and i hv to restart try again..

its very annoying and tedious... and having to click so many times and wait ages to see if it accepts or force closes just takes too long...

a simple "recycle all" check box setting feature would be better..

players can either do it the way it is or select the box settings and when going to recycling instead of pressing a unit...wait for pop up and selecting all then confirm etc ...

it just has a check box on each picture of each unit and you just tap once it auto selects all...tap next..tap next etc and as u go it just selects to recycle everyone of that type of unit.

same way as deleting photos in Android... you can do 1 at a time or hold and then select multiple at once then confirm...

it would make it much faster and better. imo.

but i dont know if gree will screw it up along with the 4,000+ est other bugs in the game.

Post Count
    The question is, would you really trust it? What if you lose something anyway and drop in stats?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    you cant trust anything in a gree game...

even if your base loads while ur playing the code is robbing your data and web history app history phone calls and so on.

wether something works or not never trust a gree game on anything unless your betting on bugs next update but no bokkie will take the bet as they know the house will lose against grees screw ups.

sad really if they did fix things and made the game honest they wld make more income.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well I check the recycle maths. one of us can't count to 6
    recycle 6 units of 1 valor, it displays 6 valor but only gave 4.
    Keep up the good work gree

Post Count
    People actually use this feature? Interesting.

I recycled a few items when this feature was first added to the game, just to try it out, but haven't used it since.

Never hear my faction mates discussing it either.

I thought it was a feature nobody used. Interesting to hear folks talk about it.