Likes and dislikes.

Ok likes and dislikes
    We have a weekly feedback but we rarely voice our likes about the game.
    So I suggest we leave our 2 greatest likes and our 2 greatest dislikes about the game.
    There are no wrong answers and please no flaming about other players answers. I say 2 so we give our strongest feed back at both ends of the game but please if you give a dislike give one like, or at least one least hated.... Part of the game.
    I am not giving mine for now as I want to see yours before I mucky the water. Like I say there are no wrong answers and hopefully gree will see what you want to keep, and what you want them to change.

This can be on any aspect of the game, events, user interface, boosts, commanders, attacking, defending, travel time, items you like items you don't, the way we upgrade commanders, messaging, leagues, resources, types of attack and how they work, teleports, satellites, and rewards you like rewards you hate.

This could be done by a mod with a rating system 1-10, 1 we hate, 10 we love. List different aspects of the game and we rank them. Put them in the weekly feed back, Or a sticky.
    Thx DD
    Last edited by Drifting death; 06-14-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Most dislike: Customer service. GREE has the absolute worst customer service any company could possibly have. I'm sure many will agree here.

2nd most dislike: GREE only cares about trying to suck money out of ppl. They've ruined a perfectly good game and only care to extort money out of their vip customers. Maybe adopting a pay to improve not a pay to win policy would yield better results and make ppl happy. Seems to work out pretty well for supercell.

Absolute favorite part of the game is defending. I love defending. And i don't mean grid games, I mean lr vs lr or sr vs at defending. Trying to minimize Bp or trying to give up 0 Bp with comms over 10 lvls lower than the attacker. I love the crying pms (which I do not respond to) about how I have no skill and I'm all coin bc they got a ? Report.

2nd favorite part about the game is cap steals. There's many different ways to do this and they're all a lot of fun.

Both of these really make the game enjoyable. Unfortunately, the bad doesn't outweigh the good anymore.
    Last edited by -Unabomber-; 06-14-2015 at 03:39 AM.