Calling Agent Orange - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling Agent Orange

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wbs, I have another game I play, while it dosnt have the glitches this one does, it is quite demanding on the device. I have an iPhone 5s and an iPad mini, original that I have it on( yes I have multiple games there too) the only way I can open it on the 5s is to restart the device each time. The mini is dog slow, but eventually it will open. As the games offer more features and events, they become more demanding on the device. I have a mini on an iPad 2 and would find it unplayable in sup. I can still collect, and do basic things, slowly, but trying to deploy in FL, or attack in wd at the rates I olay those events, it would not be possible. I Don't think I could do 25 percent of the number I can on the newer devices.

Banned
    Post Count
    I play COC and domination as well as well as a tank wars. None of them have ever had a glitch or a problem with any event. Modern War and gree has by far been my worst experience with a phone game.

I don't know how you can deploy so fast in FL, I have iPhone6 and it lags horrible. I'm not bringing any conspiracy up it is quite frustrating waiting 4 minutes and opening up app again and again to flipping get the deploys to count and go out.

Post Count
    Yes gree never said what the problem was. Seemed to mainly affect older accounts like my main one.

I always suspected it was an old building/graphic that caused it thought it could be a unit. The pther part of it the slow loading seems to be the server going through your account looking for hacked/glitched units.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That can't be right, Speed can still get in, just kidding.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Don't know why some get the slow sped and I dont. Yes in sup some do. Seems ones in other counties are more affected.