upgrade costs for new boost buildings must be a error

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: upgrade costs for new boost buildings must be a error

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

upgrade costs for new boost buildings must be a error

The upgrade cost for the new boost buildings are over 2M gold just to get to level 2- this cant be correct, specially after charging 375 gems for them. Please address this ASAP.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The upgrade cost for the new boost buildings are over 2M gold just to get to level 2- this cant be correct, specially after charging 375 gems for them. Please address this ASAP.
    lol mine was 2.9m to get the lvl 10 upgrade it will cost 235m. Total is well over 650m (don't remember exact number)
    it is crazy.

I do hope they reconsider cause it is really toooo much.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Hey Gree, we paid 375 gems each for these buildings, why so expensive to upgrade? Usually gem buildings are very cheap to upgrade. Looks like the new gold buildings are reasonable, why the huge gold cost on top of the large gem cost?

And for a mountain of gems, we should have gotten a new building design. They look like Perfumeries and Spices
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Let me guess.... "I've heard back from design and the intention was to make the building more challenging; if you believe this was 'overtuned' any constructive explanation of your thought process is highly welcome - but we will not change it anyway....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Let me guess.... "I've heard back from design and the intention was to make the building more challenging; if you believe this was 'overtuned' any constructive explanation of your thought process is highly welcome - but we will not change it anyway....
    Lol, lip service for the hardcore addicts here who will swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree with this. If we spend gems on buildings, make them reasonable to upgrade fully.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I actually hope this is their response. You think the game is dying now? You think there have already been mass exoduses? Please, Gree. Say it. I'll have popcorn on standby.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    You think the game is dying now?
    Shucks, I thought it died along time ago lol, silly me for retiring.

Upgrade cost kind of high eh? Unfortunately some numb nuts will purchase enough gold to upgrade to level 10...or spend countless hours of their life raiding to get there. Because hey, it's cool to have pixels others don't have.

But who am I to judge; since retiring I've bought another boat! Went for the Baja 35 Outlaw this time; unfortunately its just the 430 hp merc twin 8.2L Mag...she's still nice though. Don't think for one second that I spent that kind of money on this game, not even close lol. But, not playing has given me more time to get out and have FUN.

Oh enough about me...you guys need to get in there and raid if you want to upgrade that building!
    ...What?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In case none of you all noticed by now, the upgrades only cost ~200k more for the next level. For me, It was 2.1m to go to L2 and 2.7m to go to L5.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    In case none of you all noticed by now, the upgrades only cost ~200k more for the next level. For me, It was 2.1m to go to L2 and 2.7m to go to L5.
    The Gingerbread House is the killer. 5 million for my level 7
    Level 7 boost buildings cost 2.9m
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The Gingerbread House is the killer. 5 million for my level 7
    Level 7 boost buildings cost 2.9m
    But if you compare it to all the other buildings, you'll make that back in way less time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Shucks, I thought it died along time ago lol, silly me for retiring.
    You would think that but as long as the junkies are shelling out thousands a month for their fix then it will keep this trash heap afloat.

Top 10 guilds should just switch to heroin instead. It's cheaper.