GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind the curtain at sup

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Behind the curtain at sup

life at sup......

well I have completed 2 frontline events and 2 raid boss events. I took war off for personal reasons and remained faction less .

1. sup is full of normal guys. I have met no one that has been anything but incredibly nice. not one monster at all.

2. what do they chat about....samething we do in a top 250 faction. family,weather, how gree has screwed this up or that up. change the name of the group me room and it looks and sounds like every other faction.

3. why do they win....in the words
    of dj khale...all they do is win, win win...yes they do and I am going to tell you how they do it...teamwork. like any faction some members talk more than others some officers seem grumpy ....they (sup faction) are just normal,, until the fight starts. everyone has DISTINCTLY defined roles. there are no ghost hits in war, an fltq....no one begs to make last kill to open a level. they complain about the massive amount of energy last levels of an ltq takes. in short they run smoothly...and not just when the leader is looking.

4. kindness.....I have seen in chat many times when they have left to help someone with folders a boss kill or such.

5. do they spend alot of money? can't really say forsure.....never ask haven't felt it was my business or place to.....my gut tells me they spend money wisely....buy I tune cards on sale like all ios users should
    ...wait for sales and stock up....it is the use of gold.....in frontline.....they understand every battle will take more than 250 deploys....the use what it takes to win. when you commit to an event with sup they have a minimum like everyone else.....and they also say with the ability to do more...kinda like in your job description at work

and other duties as defined.....

6. does sup cheat.....do they have someone who works for gree? I have seen NO clear evidence of anyone cheating or working for gree. the prizes they get and gold they get they buy or get thru the bonus program like everyone else.
    they are sure to buy gunners and health packs prior to war....it is an understood rule that you buy your stuff prior to a battle. no excuses of I ran out of gold or couldn't buy gunners.

7. cuts....miss the minimum and not clear thinks with officers..you are gone..no is ands or buts about it.....make the mininum even if you are spot on....no one says a thing.

8. do they have a chip on their shoulder and are their teams they dislike. perhaps a small chip due to the fact soany folks hate them because of their success. teams they dislike....any team they are fighting at the moment. plan and simple when engaged in a battle or war
    ...they are coming guns hot out of the gate.

9. how long will I stay? I am staying as long as I can be of service. when I am done at sup....I am done with the game.....
    even my wife won't keep me going ....
    I started before factions
    and will leave from the top faction.

I will respond to questions or comments abouty statements asap.

with the greatest respect,

the fly fisher.....living the dream at the top level 181 and 2.4 trillion attack and defense.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    wd on 2.4T and saying how it is. please say hi to sup nico and thank you too if u get chance.. for all the help he and others sup w sup rich (cant remember all the names wld hv to chk old caps etc) they gave to teams even back when he was 2bn and that was high back then. very tired dont know what to say. hv fun thank you. bye.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 06-10-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who scheduled this press conference? I hope this gets replayed on ESPN!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There will be a parade where they all go out shaking babies and kissing hands. Organised spenders is how you win the auctions
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the pretty lies

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was a big SUP hater for a longtime. I have met a lot of them over the years and up until about a couple months ago I was invited into one of their chat rooms to join in on the daily banter. I have exchanged conversations with the higher ups and I can say they are just like any other faction chat I've been in. They've welcomed me and I can't say anything wrong against them. I can't speak about how they function as a faction because I'm not there and I won't be there. But overall, they are like everyone else. Who knew Gene could laugh lol
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    life at sup......

well I have completed 2 frontline events and 2 raid boss events. I took war off for personal reasons and remained faction less .

1. sup is full of normal guys. I have met no one that has been anything but incredibly nice. not one monster at all.

2. what do they chat about....samething we do in a top 250 faction. family,weather, how gree has screwed this up or that up. change the name of the group me room and it looks and sounds like every other faction.

3. why do they win....in the words
    of dj khale...all they do is win, win win...yes they do and I am going to tell you how they do it...teamwork. like any faction some members talk more than others some officers seem grumpy ....they (sup faction) are just normal,, until the fight starts. everyone has DISTINCTLY defined roles. there are no ghost hits in war, an fltq....no one begs to make last kill to open a level. they complain about the massive amount of energy last levels of an ltq takes. in short they run smoothly...and not just when the leader is looking.

4. kindness.....I have seen in chat many times when they have left to help someone with folders a boss kill or such.

5. do they spend alot of money? can't really say forsure.....never ask haven't felt it was my business or place to.....my gut tells me they spend money wisely....buy I tune cards on sale like all ios users should
    ...wait for sales and stock up....it is the use of gold.....in frontline.....they understand every battle will take more than 250 deploys....the use what it takes to win. when you commit to an event with sup they have a minimum like everyone else.....and they also say with the ability to do more...kinda like in your job description at work

and other duties as defined.....

6. does sup cheat.....do they have someone who works for gree? I have seen NO clear evidence of anyone cheating or working for gree. the prizes they get and gold they get they buy or get thru the bonus program like everyone else.
    they are sure to buy gunners and health packs prior to war....it is an understood rule that you buy your stuff prior to a battle. no excuses of I ran out of gold or couldn't buy gunners.

7. cuts....miss the minimum and not clear thinks with officers..you are gone..no is ands or buts about it.....make the mininum even if you are spot on....no one says a thing.

8. do they have a chip on their shoulder and are their teams they dislike. perhaps a small chip due to the fact soany folks hate them because of their success. teams they dislike....any team they are fighting at the moment. plan and simple when engaged in a battle or war
    ...they are coming guns hot out of the gate.

9. how long will I stay? I am staying as long as I can be of service. when I am done at sup....I am done with the game.....
    even my wife won't keep me going ....
    I started before factions
    and will leave from the top faction.

I will respond to questions or comments abouty statements asap.

with the greatest respect,

the fly fisher.....living the dream at the top level 181 and 2.4 trillion attack and defense.
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Nice to see a newer member speak up in an honest fashion about what we are like. Hey salty, I think most people that actually take the time to know us feel the same way. Obviously there's been a few with some axes to grind that try to keep the myth going.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have been from top 250 to top 10 factions but have not been in a sup faction but have chatted with some of the people from top teams. Everyone is nice and try and help with what they can. We are all human some with deeper pockets than others. Cheers to all that play a once top rated game.

And yes gree still sucks.

Post Count
    Played with ex-sups and those that went on to become sups. Only difference is in ability to absorb fiscal damage, some can spend significant amounts over significant time and others get nosebleeds at that altitude - usually when the missus sees the credit card bill ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Never played in SUP, don't plan on playing in SUP, but I am sure they are all good teammates. That's the only way they could have such a string of dominating events over the last 4 years. They are the greatest dynasty of our time!

Can't wait till modern war II launches. I am starting a faction named "Fur's Emperors"! Victory will be ours! Who will bring their bank cards and follow me on this epic quest to the Pirates Cove?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Can't wait till modern war II launches. I am starting a faction named "Fur's Emperors"! Victory will be ours! Who will bring their bank cards and follow me on this epic quest to the Pirates Cove?
    If MW2 were to be made, if would have to come from someone other than Gree...especially if anyone were to consider opening their wallets.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    I like the pretty lies
    Stop being so bitter Dude, the jealousy is eating you up. SUP came and helped our low faction, we posted a cheeky help us note on one of their players walls and several came and finished off our event even payong with their own money to do extra hits.

People are just jealous of them. From my experience they are a great bunch of dedicated players who spend because they want to.

All i can say to the Haters is, 'a passionate hatred often gives meaning to an empty life' !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cool story bro

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nice to see a non hate thread for once

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Nice to see a non hate thread for once
    It's still only page 1 of the comments