Thread: Behind the curtain at sup

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great post!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Groovy, think of the movies we could make. Furs rises, the revenge of the furs. The return of the furs.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But I thought you get free gold when you join sup? What da buck?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I only know of one player that gives SUP a bad name with comments he leaves on players walls, but wont put it on here in case I get banned.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Shhh mad, we don't want to ruin any myths for anyone. Along with the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Groovy, think of the movies we could make. Furs rises, the revenge of the furs. The return of the furs.
    good idea ump! How about; Indiana ump and the temple of fur, fur busters, a fur good men, or my favorite, fur metal jacket...blockbusters furrrrrrrr sure! Hope we can get paid in gold! lmao

Lurker
    Post Count
    Do the math and spin it any way you want, but unless there are sons of oil sheiks spending thousands of dollars on daddy's Black Visa card per war, there is really no way to score those types of points even at 300-400 a hit. Nice try though.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Garys1266 View Post
    Do the math and spin it any way you want, but unless there are sons of oil sheiks spending thousands of dollars on daddy's Black Visa card per war, there is really no way to score those types of points even at 300-400 a hit. Nice try though.
    yea mate you talk much truth
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And here we were having a nice pleasant convo without all of that. Take your negativity elsewhere.

Post Count
    I haven't met or talked with any but I imagine they are the same as TAW in cc lots of haters because they dominated since factions started, but after talking with many of them they are the same as the rest except for when it comes to events, they have plans and know exactly what needs done and how to score the most the quickest. They never seem to have a problem helping when asked either

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    only met a few of sups players over the 3 years I been playing. currently sitting at a 98% kool people and 2% smelly body part you generally sit on. but that is same in any team good guys and not so good. but nice to see a thread that is positive .. I don't hate them not jealous of their in game ranks(maybe lil envious of the cash they can afford to burn). But all in all I expect the team on top to be talked about .... that is the price of being number one you got a bullseye on your back. but I wish them the best and thank the current/former members that have helped me out a couple times and helped out my team