iOS users iphone 5 MW 5.2 DO NOT UPDATE - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: iOS users iphone 5 MW 5.2 DO NOT UPDATE

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What was the outcome of the player beta testing? I've ignored the beta emails since quitting

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They usually ignore the beta testers.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    They usually ignore the beta testers.
    Thud, yes why bother listening to the beta testers...

It looks like they might have fixed something as I was just finally able to log in on the iPad 2 I 'updated'.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tried my iPad but still getting kicked after a few seconds.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have found that if you switch from WiFi to 4G, or from one WiFi to another WiFi (or to a WiFi repeater), the problem disappears until you try the next day or next time to reenter the game.

Another option is use bluetooth and link to another device accessing the game that way.

Sadly, that may have to be repeated the next time you attempt to reenter the game.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The plot sickens, lol.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Game Crashes soon after Game Center load screen appears after updating game.

I submitted a ticket yesterday for the game crashing on load screen soon after the Game Center logo appears on my iPad 4.

I've done the typical, uninstall/reinstall and the issue still continues. Rebooted the device, still same problem.

This appears to be a similar issue when GREE added the Game Center last year when it locked out numerous players.

Zero response from GREE thus far, but I am anxiously awaiting a response AND solution.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same issue exactly as described in the first post on a iPhone 4S running v8.3 software. I actually updated MW before updating the phone software (it had been sitting there in my queue for a while) and couldn't get in. So did the phone software update and got in first time - but only 1 time
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was locked out for over a month last time through no fault of my own.i know better now than to update anything on this game until the dust settles.lol!
    Compensation?that was a friggin joke.players gained 3 billion A/D in that month,I got a few energy packs.good luck with that.i do hope GREE sorts it out and everybody affected gets back in!

Sent support ticket took a day to get auto response. When are they fixing this issue or are more customers leaving over the latest upgrade? Please expedite.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing new to report, this is the #1 priority for our engineers at the moment. This appears to be iOS only so if any Android users are seeing anything similar please let me know.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Nothing new to report, this is the #1 priority for our engineers at the moment. This appears to be iOS only so if any Android users are seeing anything similar please let me know.
    Bolt, don't you guys do any testing before release??? For the same or similar issues (Game Centre) to keep recurring can only suggest that no one there is interested in learning from previous mistakes. Either that, or you have such a large revolving door of staff that it's the same mistake being made constantly by new people that don't know any better.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Bolt, don't you guys do any testing before release??? For the same or similar issues (Game Centre) to keep recurring can only suggest that no one there is interested in learning from previous mistakes. Either that, or you have such a large revolving door of staff that it's the same mistake being made constantly by new people that don't know any better.
    The build passed a host of QA tests. It has not been determined what caused this bug, I will share what I learn as things progress.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The build passed a host of QA tests. It has not been determined what caused this bug, I will share what I learn as things progress.
    Well then, seriously dude, given Grees track record of bug laden releases, you really need to look at your QA tests to see whether they actually work..... Or were they designed by the same people that write the bug laden code? Makes sense.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Locked out on Iphone 5.