Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fuel Boosts done from Shop. Intended change or bug?

The -50% use and the +20% production boosts on fuel are currently not in the shop. Can we please get some feedback on this.

Is this an intended permanent change or just a temporary bug in the shop?

Yeah, just noticed this too. Certainly a game changer if it is going to stay this way.

There's also a 6000 gold sale with vet training and star boosts for $100 and Molotov/Vega/Queen are directly for sale.

Stick a fork in it, the game is done.

Glad I stocked up on fuel boosts.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response on this, everyone.

Boosts were removed and it was intentional; however, they will return in the future. I don't have an ETA on when they'll return just yet. Apologies for that.

Once I hear any updates on when they'll be back I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks for your continued dedication to War of Nations and for any feedback you have regarding the temporary removal of boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response on this, everyone.

Boosts were removed and it was intentional; however, they will return in the future. I don't have an ETA on when they'll return just yet. Apologies for that.

Once I hear any updates on when they'll be back I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks for your continued dedication to War of Nations and for any feedback you have regarding the temporary removal of boosts.
    Dude you got to be kidding me. Why would you do that with out notice. Without the boost we are going to looses massive UV. This needs to be changed ASAP!

Changes like this without any notices what so ever is unacceptable.

At least give us the chance to stock up on boosts if you are temporarily removing them from the Store.

We are getting closer to holiday time for a lot of our players and some of our DL’s have actually planned and worked towards a break by farming up hundreds of millions of fuel – something which has taken months.

And by the flip of a switch you ruin many many weeks of fuelfarming. Its like Gree just don’t care about customers.

Most other games would put out a warning: “Guys we are removing the fuelboosts in a week – here is a notice so you are able to prepare.”

“Some time in the furture”. Is that:

A: We are working on some changes now and boosts will be back in 1-2 weeks or
    B: Boost might be back in some months.

Do have to say A or B just which one is the closest bet

Given that "near future" in this thread did not materialise after 5 months, it might be a good bet to say that "some time in the future" might be closer to Scenario B than A.

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post
    Changes like this without any notices what so ever is unacceptable.

At least give us the chance to stock up on boosts if you are temporarily removing them from the Store.

We are getting closer to holiday time for a lot of our players and some of our DL’s have actually planned and worked towards a break by farming up hundreds of millions of fuel – something which has taken months.

And by the flip of a switch you ruin many many weeks of fuelfarming. Its like Gree just don’t care about customers.

Most other games would put out a warning: “Guys we are removing the fuelboosts in a week – here is a notice so you are able to prepare.”

“Some time in the furture”. Is that:

A: We are working on some changes now and boosts will be back in 1-2 weeks or
    B: Boost might be back in some months.

Do have to say A or B just which one is the closest bet

So now we start farming fuel from the less fortunate players? Many will quit. Nothing worse than being farmed of all your fuel and watching your hard built army die. I hope gree fixes this before its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by CW DimeBag Won View Post
    So now we start farming fuel from the less fortunate players? Many will quit. Nothing worse than being farmed of all your fuel and watching your hard built army die. I hope gree fixes this before its too late.
    Coords plz Dimebag. I need fuel bad.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to step in and offer you some more clarification on the removal of Fuel Boosts from the store.

The decision was made to improve the game's overall balance. It's extremely important to us that the game remains fun while promoting tactical and strategic game play. We will offer fuel boosts in future purchasable bundles and as event rewards.

Please feel free to add your valuable feedback regarding this decision in the designated War of Nations Feedback thread on the forums; I will happily pass your sentiment along to the team.

Thank you for your dedication to War of Nations!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to step in and offer you some more clarification on the removal of Fuel Boosts from the store.

The decision was made to improve the game's overall balance. It's extremely important to us that the game remains fun while promoting tactical and strategic game play. We will offer fuel boosts in future purchasable bundles and as event rewards.

Please feel free to add your valuable feedback regarding this decision in the designated War of Nations Feedback thread on the forums; I will happily pass your sentiment along to the team.

Thank you for your dedication to War of Nations!
    "Overall Balance" Can we get more of a explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by W27 View Post
    "Overall Balance" Can we get more of a explanation.
    Ie. Not holding a billion uv bc ppl killed off world

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    Ie. Not holding a billion uv bc ppl killed off world

If you not in W 27 you don't have to deal with him. Only in X but again Fin is a top alliance the game period. And no i'm not apart of fin. So they made this rule for 1 person get out of here with that. BTW do you play in W27?
    Last edited by W27; 06-12-2015 at 04:39 PM.

I came across 3 people last CWE who had over 1billion UV, and several who were close.