Any faction need any free folders?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any faction need any free folders?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up Any faction need any free folders?

If you need any folders for free, send me a PM. I have a bunch to give away.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    very nice of you to offer that rolinz.. I remember when they were sold for in game cash.. but then witht he cash glitch that kinda changed everything.. but doesn't take away that it is VERY nice of you to offer them for free

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i sold off all of my buildings and units on my mini account. i had 1.8M folders i bought with my valor points i accumulated from recycling all of my units. i have 589k folders left. anyone is welcome to have them.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi there ... we need some :-) Ivit Code is : 549 312 702 thx Michael

Post Count
    I saw your post and saw "free loaders". I was about to applaud your honesty ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hi Rolinz i do a lot of jumping helping hundreds of teams with donations and hits from top 25 through to top 5,000+ and many of the teams i jump too, you had msg and donated and left...so you did not get to see them playing winning and posting their thank you's

so on behalf of them Thank you for jumping and helping so many teams to be able to play and win more units that was very cool of you, there doesnt seem to be as many jumpers and helpers anymore...thrs ppl who jump to get prizes but not many who jump to help teams out with donations and tips etc as thr used to be, though thr are sone cool ppl from here donating much needed cash to many which is awesome of them, and as said what you did was hard work and it helped loads of players and they are very appreciative of what u did for them. thank you. hope you have a nice day.bye.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    hi Rolinz i do a lot of jumping helping hundreds of teams with donations and hits from top 25 through to top 5,000+ and many of the teams i jump too, you had msg and donated and left...so you did not get to see them playing winning and posting their thank you's

so on behalf of them Thank you for jumping and helping so many teams to be able to play and win more units that was very cool of you, there doesnt seem to be as many jumpers and helpers anymore...thrs ppl who jump to get prizes but not many who jump to help teams out with donations and tips etc as thr used to be, though thr are sone cool ppl from here donating much needed cash to many which is awesome of them, and as said what you did was hard work and it helped loads of players and they are very appreciative of what u did for them. thank you. hope you have a nice day.bye.
    Thank you for your post. With all of the faction goals, I can understand it is hard to jump out and help out especially when we have limited time to finish goals in time. I do know some of the big hitters are still trying to help out.

I wanted to make use of the Valor Points I had accumulated over time and from selling off all of my units. I am sorry if I did not get some requests in time before I donated all of the folders.

Maybe it will inspire some goodwill to others to share more as well since MW has become too frustrating for a lot of people.

I know in my early days of playing MW, members from Strength & Honor were willing to help the lower faction I was in to get as far as we could with the faction goals in the early days of the RAID Boss. Those guys were great in helping us and because they finished theirs so quickly.

Now only if GREE would let us buy concrete/bricks with VALOR Points, it would make it easier to help some lower factions get those much needed resource.