DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Insane amount of energy needed for the ILTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Thank you for going into detail everyone. This event won't be rebalanced but I have forwarded your feedback to the developer to review for future events. Thank you for your understanding.
    No i'm sorry I don't understand.

Djeezes, they turned you in one of the random BS reiterating posts quite quickly. I do wonder how you transfer those messages towards the developers. What is he a scary man that you don't dare to argue with him?
    Community manager that cares little about community imo.

Excuse me for not being as acceptant as my fellow players anymore. You screw to much up too often.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i have a few suggestion for future energy based events

1) put the mobs on higher end maps. Atleast this way when I need to kill so many it can go towards mastering lvls on them. After playing so long and with so many ltq on lower maps a lot of palayers should have the first 6-10 maps lvl5 mastered already.

2) Make the prizes for finishing each Lvl better! It's very sad the amount of energy and exp needed to finish each Lvl when reward is way less then what I can get from box event units. Why would anyone spend 40-100 gems finishing one of these higher lvls for a unit with 1-2 mil stats when you can get a unit with 6-7 mil stats for 20 gems in box event running at the same time?

3) lower the experience for killing each mob. The amount of exp gained on this is crazy

this will probably fall on def ears but worth a shot.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    agreed, at the very least the higher end maps would at least work us toward those extra skill points. I actually like the ltq's better than trials now, all the map jumping is just wear and tear on our devices for trials, and they haven't upped the rewards with them as they have the other quests though they are actually harder since most have raised their max attack. This go around really felt like the guild activities were forgotten, not even the 7 day box event, instead we got a single one with the 100 opened prizes to complete. Guild ltq's are a lot more fun than 10 trials to finish quest and a super hard ltq for not really great prizes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    and don't forget two long tedious PVPs and the dullest HRB ever.

Post Count
    Perhaps its all down to the fact that Gree have to cut costs and increase revenue at the same time ?

.... 2 x Indi Raid quests making most ppl to be without sleep for 3 days in order to complete
    .... 2 x Leader Board lockbox ....
    .... 1 x EB doable by new items
    .... 1 x RB event with insane boost
    .... 1 x LTB which actually was doable
    .... 1 x ILTQ was by brainfart made an undoable challange, unless you got your wallet out

Perhaps Gree ppl are on vacation and was in a rush to get off from work? - At least it seems that this entire event has been more or less left-hand-work that just had to be done.... - To fill the gaps, the events was duplicated to make it last 2½ week?

All is speculations, but for sure havent been the most exciting event or the event with the most variations

Post Count
    Can I also recommend that if we are paying gems for an energy refill that we actually get a FULL bar of energy? This 1000 point cap is a bit ridiculous.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    Can I also recommend that if we are paying gems for an energy refill that we actually get a FULL bar of energy? This 1000 point cap is a bit ridiculous.
    In other games I'm playing, a refill is a refill. Not partial refill like this crap here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Missed important word

Fully behind you on the refill request
    Last edited by Frothypython; 06-13-2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Missed important word