GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Insane amount of energy needed for the ILTQ

Hybrid View

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Lessons of Math instructions: Version 3.14159265

Hello Gree, figured I would take a few moments to write you. It's been awhile since I had to break out the math lesson... but it is very obvious you must have hit your head and lost your marbles all in the same step...

So lets begin our math lesson for the day. This LTQ takes almost 86,000 energy to complete all 3 levels. Ok, you want to give us a challenge... That makes sense. but now let see just how much of a challenge you presented us with... So I have a fairly average energy regen rate of +5 energy every minute. This is a 4 day event so that means we have 5,760 minute in this event. Those minutes equate to 28,800 energy available to complete this quest. I am also level 210 so I have 2200 energy I started this event with so together I have 31,000 total energy across the 4 day event. Gulp.. that is less than half of the needed 86,000 energy you have set for this event.

Now the fun part... wheeeeee So how many refills do I need to complete this event? double-gulp 55!!!! 86,000 - 31,000 = 55,000. Each refill is 1,000 energy so that is 55 refills... or in terms of gems that is 1,100 gems. Nicely done Gree! There is a bit more challenging and then there is Gree-sanity kind of challenging.

This was fun! Thanks for letting me play along. Now off to help someone find there lost marbles.

Cheers from Mattman!!!!!
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    Hello Gree, figured I would take a few moments to write you. It's been awhile since I had to break out the math lesson... but it is very obvious you must have hit your head and lost your marbles all in the same step...

So lets begin our math lesson for the day. This LTQ takes almost 86,000 energy to complete all 3 levels. Ok, you want to give us a challenge... That makes sense. but now let see just how much of a challenge you presented us with... So I have a fairly average energy regen rate of +5 energy every minute. This is a 4 day event so that means we have 5,760 minute in this event. Those minutes equate to 28,800 energy available to complete this quest. I am also level 210 so I have 2200 energy I started this event with so together I have 31,000 total energy across the 4 day event. Gulp.. that is less than half of the needed 86,000 energy you have set for this event.

Now the fun part... wheeeeee So how many refills do I need to complete this event? double-gulp 55!!!! 86,000 - 31,000 = 55,000. Each refill is 1,000 energy so that is 55 refills... or in terms of gems that is 1,100 gems. Nicely done Gree! There is a bit more challenging and then there is Gree-sanity kind of challenging.

This was fun! Thanks for letting me play along. Now off to help someone find there lost marbles.

Cheers from Mattman!!!!!
    Matt-- I believe that means you cannot sleep (at least more than 440 minutes consecutively), right? Otherwise, it's more refills for your laziness!