Low Stats Loot For RB - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Low Stats Loot For RB

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Orange, I was concerned when I started this game that it would be all teens, and I'd be the only one who wasn't, I was quite suprised to learn that the majority were no where near their teens.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Orange, I was concerned when I started this game that it would be all teens, and I'd be the only one who wasn't, I was quite suprised to learn that the majority were no where near their teens.
    I think the majority of players I have ran into were in their mid 20's. Out of 60 we only had 2 players below 18. Most were all working folks. As you probably know it's quite different in other game titles like COC where there are a lot of teens and younger.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unfortunately many posters in this thread ended up to be correct. Besides of the break from crazy farming the ongoing RB is a complete cluster ... Even for SUP it took few days to complete all the goals. Prize for Masters is pretty decent, for prestige just low bonus. But regular and easy are just useless. I am not sure who even would benefit from low stats loot available for Easy Mode. So strong stats folks not happy because loot is crappy and low stats players not happy because they don't have enough power neither complete goals nor farm.
    Dear modes I would give piece of advise. May be before you implement new matrix for events you can post it on forum so players will give you their input. it will save a lot of headache for all.
    Also why WD prizes for many cycles now only released at the day of WD and same for FL. What's the purpose of this secrecy?
    And lastly we have upcoming Epic Boss event that will last for 11 days. I for one don't want repetition of current RB. Please make available decent loot. I would say that Legendary Units have to be minimum 70-80 million stats.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    AO, maybe you can help me understand some of the nuance a little more. In your view, what is the expectation of how far any given faction will go on a raid boss? if you stop at L45, is this considered "weak"? what rank of factions "should" complete all levels of a raid boss and are these calculations based on historical data or a different assumption I am not familiar with?
    I'm going to answer this one a little differently

Firstly, I think nowadays it would be a very difficult thing for a player to quantify the "strength" of an account, because with the numerous occurrences of stat inflation player stats are vastly spread. Even a "strong" player would become a very "weak" player if they ignored the game during particular months.

So, leaving that aside. Lets consider that each event does have to be profitable to Gree. i.e. Events that do not bring in money are detrimental to the profits of the game. Therefore, in an event such as this, having a faction of "weak" players that cannot even complete normal mode, and be awarded the truly terrible prizes will never want to purchase gold to go onto higher modes. In this case there is just no incentive for "weak" players to purchase gold
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 06-12-2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: cant type

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I'm going to answer this one a little differently

Firstly, I think nowadays it would be a very difficult thing for a player to quantify the "strength" of an account, because with the numerous occurrences of stat inflation player stats are vastly spread. Even a "strong" players would become a very "weak" player if they ignored the game during particular months.

So, leaving that aside. Lets consider that each event does have to be profitable to Gree. i.e. Events that do not bring in money are detrimental to the profits of the game. Therefore, in an event such as this, having a faction of "weak" players that cannot even complete normal mode, and be awarded the truly terrible prizes will never want to purchase gold to onto higher modes. In this case there is just no inventive for "weak" players to purchase gold
    I would add that when they did march madness and the last epic boss it took us from maybe four tiers of players ie newbies, weak, average, and the super group to about 8 or ten different tiers. all of those tiers now have tiers of their own and finding a way to give all of them a challenge is impossible.. gree needs to find a way to get it back to the four tiers instead of and multi lvls we now have and then MAYBE they can design an event that is challenging to all and rewarding to all

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I would add that when they did march madness and the last epic boss it took us from maybe four tiers of players ie newbies, weak, average, and the super group to about 8 or ten different tiers. all of those tiers now have tiers of their own and finding a way to give all of them a challenge is impossible.. gree needs to find a way to get it back to the four tiers instead of and multi lvls we now have and then MAYBE they can design an event that is challenging to all and rewarding to all
    Completely agree

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A new currency would solve it. Start everyone fresh. They were on the right path with equipment but spewed it up by not informing anyone ahead of time and releasing it during mad glitchy events. And then make sure they aimed to keep inflation around 1-2% per month maximum. Rather than upping it and upping it every cycle. In the funzio days we dreamed of one day making a million in stats. Our massive units had 200-200 stats. Go slow. Don't make the gap between the haves and have nots be trillions when you are only giving away units with millions. Do 1-2 events based around the new currency per cycle then slowly up the events based on the new currency.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After ignoring their customers for years they sure are all ears now when the company is heading down the pan.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Huh? PJ u don't make sense. You cannot be one trick pony

PJ !!?!?!?!? Is it really you!!

I was going to set up a poll and ask who had the more cryptic posts:

Dew Nothing or PJ

Never thought they may be one in the same!

Save your Groats!!