Low Stats Loot For RB - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Low Stats Loot For RB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    It is by design. I will keep an eye out for feedback on this event and forward it to the developers.
    Whoa, if it is by design, you should change the designer(s). The factions below top 100 won't bother to do the event since they can't follow the goals and won't bother to farm any unit...
    But I guess the designer(s) already knew that...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And so you have it the great equalisation lol. They must have made enough money not to need any this month lol

Post Count
    Now if only they would bring back the +1 building upgrade, health reduction and energy boost back.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This RB is designed to assist the new players.
    Yes, new players, jump on in, the water is warm, and no predators are in sight.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    This RB is designed to assist the new players.
    Yes, new players, jump on in, the water is warm, and no predators are in sight.
    This is the part at the start of the movie where you watch the kids playing around on the beach and one of them shouts "Hey, the water's nice! Come on in!"

(Cue Jaws theme music)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    lets remember these new member still need 1.8b raw stats to get the loot.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is by design. I will keep an eye out for feedback on this event and forward it to the developers.
    Is it by design that they lower the loot units but still maintain the high health of the Raid Boss?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Is it by design that they lower the loot units but still maintain the high health of the Raid Boss?
    It must be...

[You changed your avatar, didn't you? It was a VFF one before. Did you change faction?]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Designed to make the event less attractive to just about everyone. Genius.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree is just monkeying around it's what they do best is make players quit or go gold free. Good job gree.

And yes gree still sucks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bolt,
    While I do appreciate your efforts, which by all indicators are sincere and well meant, I'm always a little cautious when mods go making statements in plain, understandable English. It feels wrong. Nevertheless please do ask what they think they are doing, and if you might toss in the question about where the ltb decided to be removed and how we can get it reinstated that would be nice as well. Those were one of the games standards, and equal across players from whales to newbies. Everyone could sc**** up some cash for a new, neat building. Now, they've removed that too. It's so frustrating when people who don't play or care about the game make admin decisions because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed or their horoscope suggested it, whatever. As a follow up question, GREE has been promising to reintroduce the equipment since they yanked it in a panic, any news on that?
    It was the one good idea I'd seen in years. That, and of course (and with all honesty and zero sarcasm) the miracle in customer service that started about 4-6 weeks ago where the tickets get read and the responses are helpful, and if GREE screwed up instead of blaming the players it is assuming some responsibility. That is the 100% finest most amazing thing I've seen GREE do. I just hope it didn't come too late.
    Gil
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The bosses aren't any easier but the prizes got worse. The goals are still smaller than the prizes handed out for just hitting the boss. This event is a non-event and profits for Gree will be down.

I would tell you to fire the designer, but usually someone with such poor skills and bad ideas is directly related to a person of power at the company. So tell the guy slapping everyone on the back and shouting "that's my boy" that his aspiring genius would be better off handling Gree payroll. Then let him do to the employees pay checks what he is doing to the game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another winning formula shut down.

Hmmm. I'm confused, are we wanting fun events?.

Trying to say this without being super negative but this is a mistake.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Uh Gil, the LTB comes out today.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    If this is esigned to help low stat players they really should of lowered boss health... the teams which this helpprolly cant complete it anyway.. basically bolt you can report back this is a failure.. but since you work for gree to them that means success..no offense to you.. just company intentions