GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: One man teams under 20k

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

One man teams under 20k

I am in a top 25 team. We were 2nd in our division when we were matched up with Kyhi and his penguin power faction. We fell out of 2nd place and have not been able to recapture it. Has this happened to other teams out there. There is no way we should have been matched up with a one man 20k faction.
    Nick

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    lol sorry but a one man team beat a top 2 division? lol it sounds so funny but course its not...

the teams ive been on had stupid match ups even getting sup team tho we are 500s... and teams in 2,000s...

it fkuctuates a lot since this new wd crud hit command and fl does too..

gree maths and match ups have never made sense whichbis why when sending a ticket no one knows tje answer and so you get auto replies and tickets closed.

gree maths is so far beyond science the apple went up newtons a.ssumptions and einstein said nogogo

homer said obummer and the usa voted him in.

just things no one will ever understand even the xfiles shut down from overload.

good tip... find that guy and sign him up...that way thrs one less penquin twaddling with spanners in gree land. bye.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick416 View Post
    I am in a top 25 team. We were 2nd in our division when we were matched up with Kyhi and his penguin power faction. We fell out of 2nd place and have not been able to recapture it. Has this happened to other teams out there. There is no way we should have been matched up with a one man 20k faction.
    This is said to happen when you are near a streak reward.
    I can't confirm that, however, I have observed it.
    I suggest you simply "grin and bear it", if you choose to participate in the "activity" calling itself, "Modern War".
    After all, you're part of a "fun, dedicated, faction", and they're all just great people.
    No worries, Nick, its called "taking one or two" for the team.
    Good luck, as third place, or even 2000th place is what some call an "achievement, not an activity".
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dew, I see you're close to your next " achievement". 11 more posts from this one and you've hit 1k posts. That's not including all the many posts you made under your other aliases, and past banned names here, but I'm sure no one kept records of all of those.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    lol sorry but a one man team beat a top 2 division? lol it sounds so funny but course its not...

the teams ive been on had stupid match ups even getting sup team tho we are 500s... and teams in 2,000s...

it fkuctuates a lot since this new wd crud hit command and fl does too..

gree maths and match ups have never made sense whichbis why when sending a ticket no one knows tje answer and so you get auto replies and tickets closed.

gree maths is so far beyond science the apple went up newtons a.ssumptions and einstein said nogogo

homer said obummer and the usa voted him in.

just things no one will ever understand even the xfiles shut down from overload.

good tip... find that guy and sign him up...that way thrs one less penquin twaddling with spanners in gree land. bye.
    I understood that they were matched up with a ****ty one man faction (20k def or top 20k) and were not able to make good points out of it, thus losing the 2nd spot of their division...
    But English is not my first language...

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    I understood that they were matched up with a ****ty one man faction (20k def or top 20k) and were not able to make good points out of it, thus losing the 2nd spot of their division...
    But English is not my first language...
    That may be the case, but your comprehension is excellent.