Guild Invitation Issue

Hello All,

I have encountered an invite issue for the Guild Invitation (Guild Seeker List). I am attempting to fill our roster by inviting low level members that meet our requirements into guild. When I click on the button "Invite," the screen then refreshes but does not update to list it as "Invite Sent." I have asked my guild members to verify that my requests are going out but they do not seem them sent as well.

I know that during events like wars/raids that we cannot invite, but to be unable to send out invites during off days is really baffling. Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of invites I can send?

Hopefully there is not limit as we need to have our guild filled to progress and get stronger.

I do believe there is a limit, but not sure how many. I have encountered this as well. It seems to limit invites to a guild as a whole, not a per person limit.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

dont think your guildies can see who you invite
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    We've had the same problem since December. A 'saboteur' sent from another Guild booted all are Commanders after he was promoted to HC & left! We were only able to invite 20 or so of them back before we ran into this problem. Now we can't invite anyone until previous invites are accepted or rejected, & as some no longer play, new invites can no longer be sent at all :-(

Now we have to 'open' the Guild to get any new recruits - with mixed results ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    dont think your guildies can see who you invite
    I've come across people in the guild seeker list, where the invite button is grayed out and says invite sent, when I know I've not sent them an invite. I can only guess that means that someone else from my guild invited them.

From what I got out of the discussion with CS:

120 Member invite limit
    *Declining/Accepting frees up an invite space
    *If the invite is ignored and not accepted or declined, the invite will remain (1 less invite spot)
    5 Member Daily invite limit (invites to players from another guild)

I guess I will not send out invites anymore since we cant fill the guild if no one accepts or declines. We haven't been full or near full in over a year (max stats).

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    From what I got out of the discussion with CS:

120 Member invite limit
    *Declining/Accepting frees up an invite space
    *If the invite is ignored and not accepted or declined, the invite will remain (1 less invite spot)
    5 Member Daily invite limit (invites to players from another guild)

I guess I will not send out invites anymore since we cant fill the guild if no one accepts or declines. We haven't been full or near full in over a year (max stats).
    Occasionally switch Guild to 'Open' & then boot all those who don't meet required stats that then join? Harsh, but if this is only way game will let you recruit, then it's hardly your fault is it? We rarely drop below 35 members now.
    Last edited by London Knight; 06-10-2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    Occasionally switch Guild to 'Open' & then boot all those who don't meet required stats that then join? Harsh, but if this is only way game will let you recruit, then it's hardly your fault is it? We rarely drop below 35 members now.
    When you 'Open' the guild, do you remove the level requirement? If not, then our guild is always open just to lvl 50+.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    They should have an expiration if nobody does anything with it, like a week.