How much have you accidentlyly spent.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much have you accidentlyly spent.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How much have you accidentlyly spent.

Please don't exagerate figures. But how much have you accidentlyly spent playing the game to help mods understand the scope of the problem. I have accidentlyly spent around 2.5vaults of gold, about 15,000 energy (conservatively guessing) by tapping on invisible guys or accidental taps, about 4 or 5 stamina refils. And about 3 health packs.

I did get refunded a vault as I accidentally clicked finish upgrade on a vault upgrade about a year ago as it did not have a confirm. The game was lagging and bloom lost all my gold before war. Didn't get it back till a week after war. (Back when I was a spender), I twice lost out to crates as they would pop up and GReE wouldn't refund me as its gambling that I accidentally clicked on. After having previously sent tickets to express my displeasure at gambling in an unrestricted age game.

Post your stories and please do as I have and estimate conservatively or post exact figures if you have them.

Note:
    I would like in settings to be able to disable the gold spend. Wouldn't stop me from clicking on invisible npcs but it would save me the free gold I accidently spend every war lol.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    I would say about a vault as well went to just spending because the game lagged. My biggest one was a building instant upgrade for like 225 gold. Did not get it back and all I got from support was "we're not refunding for that at this time" What the **** is that supposed to mean?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My best guesstimate - 1 vault.

Of that, 200 refunded for accidental gold land expansion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Worst single accident was buying 100 of those carriers during FL when the buy button was on the right side. GREEdy refused to give me a refund because I accidentally deployed a few of them while waiting for 4 days for them to respond!

Never again. Whenever GREEdy refuses, I get compensation from other means and file a complaint and I know it does very little to fix things right away but it gets documented at least for future references.

Other accidents due to lag or placement of buttons too closely has happened too many times to count!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Approx vault. Would be more but Gree have sometimes refunded me. Eg vault upgrade or land upgrade

Accidental gold units purchases, energy refills, health refills during battle (especially now with the health pack and gold options together). Gold units during FL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Worst single accident was buying 100 of those carriers during FL when the buy button was on the right side. GREEdy refused to give me a refund because I accidentally deployed a few of them while waiting for 4 days for them to respond!

Never again. Whenever GREEdy refuses, I get compensation from other means and file a complaint and I know it does very little to fix things right away but it gets documented at least for future references.

Other accidents due to lag or placement of buttons too closely has happened too many times to count!
    Ouch on the ships man. I had the same thing happen as well but luckily I never had that much gold.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Approx vault. Would be more but Gree have sometimes refunded me. Eg vault upgrade or land upgrade

Accidental gold units purchases, energy refills, health refills during battle (especially now with the health pack and gold options together). Gold units during FL
    Would like to know how much you have had refunded too.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Definitely less than a vault, maybe even less than half a vault. The only reason for that is that I never had a lot of gold on hand, so there wasn't a lot of damage that could be done. However, the amount I COULD have lost is probably 2-3 vaults, mostly from when LE units would pop up when opening the game.

Energy from hitting the wrong or phantom targets, or from hitting the correct one extra times because the last hit didn't register? Over 100k I'd estimate, but it's happened so much there's no way to be sure.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    minimum of one vault max of 2.. same as you guys accidental upgrade finishes a couple purchase of units threw pop up windows some from the pop crate things and but the amount mainly to a couple building finishes/land expansions that lag made happen...as for refunds gotten a couple but not nearly what I should of gotten

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not much, reset the clock a couple of times but it still counts.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The thread is more about prevention than remuneration. I would like to see it fixed.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 06-08-2015 at 05:44 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @bam bam.. In answer to your question.. Maybe Gree gave back about 1000 gold.. For three things..

Accidental unit purchase (I've done this twice and been refunded once, and had the unit taken back of couse)

Instant vault upgrade, was quite pricey but cant remember how much

Land upgrade, same as above
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 06-08-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I brought a boost building and was charged 500 gold instead of 200. They say it shows I brought a 500 bulk health pack but I did not. I went from 1289 gold to 789 gold after I purchased the boost building. That is ridiculous. I ask if they could see I didn't get any health packs and I have not had any reply
    Nick

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick416 View Post
    I brought a boost building and was charged 500 gold instead of 200. They say it shows I brought a 500 bulk health pack but I did not. I went from 1289 gold to 789 gold after I purchased the boost building. That is ridiculous. I ask if they could see I didn't get any health packs and I have not had any reply
    GREE CS will ignore you hoping you will give up. That is their Standard Operating Procedures.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too many to count. I used to send tickets for accidental taps and each time I suggested a secure storage for gold that players can choose to use or not. Mostly, I got a refund but my suggestion was ignored. I would tell them it would encourage more gold buying but as it is, you are more insulated from the hassles of having to send in tickets with less gold on hand. About a year ago I gave up sending tickets for the hassle and now it's like, "Damn, you got me again. Oh well." And I move on with less gold.