24hr auto collect option/hood protection

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24hr auto collect option/hood protection

Post Count

24hr auto collect option/hood protection

Im sure many will bash the idea of having the option to spend x amount of gold for 24hr hood protection/auto collections but personally I don't think it's a bad Idea for CC.Many players work long hours and with the recent spike of odd hour LTB's this option would be pretty useful in my opinion.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's an intriguing idea, IMHO. Would solve the problem with those early morning cat burglar types (like me) to an extent, but then there's the whole banking vs not banking debate.

All that aside, I think the "need" for folks to check in to do whatever with their earnings is viewed as a plus by the guys at Gree since it may lead to activity which would not have otherwise taken place.

Perhaps I lack an understanding of the economics of Game Play, but making it a Gold Option seems like ... a very non-egalitarian approach to the issue. Still, interesting...
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    This game would be so much more fun if we didn't have to play it at all.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    To be honest, I think this would take out the concept of "playing" the game.

Post Count
    Lol, I hear you guys but this idea is not inteded to hault gameplay in the least.Players would still be responsible for participating in all syndicate events wich pretty much seem to be on a daily basis.My point is that having protection for a 24hr period would lighten the load a bit because we all have lives, also it would push players that refuse to increase their IPH/campers to grow their own hood as well.Gree will make more money from this option for those who choose to use it and it will give some people a break.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I agree. You might as well set your game up on Bluestacks and run a script that plays the game for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    Lol, I hear you guys but this idea is not inteded to hault gameplay in the least.Players would still be responsible for participating in all syndicate events wich pretty much seem to be on a daily basis.My point is that having protection for a 24hr period would lighten the load a bit because we all have lives, also it would push players that refuse to increase their IPH/campers to grow their own hood as well.Gree will make more money from this option for those who choose to use it and it will give some people a break.
    If this did happen you know Gree would introduce a "bribe" tool so robbers can spend a bit of gold to get round your protection.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I agree. You might as well set your game up on Bluestacks and run a script that plays the game for you.
    Not really, I fail to see how a 24 hour hood protection purchase will effect the game negatively.Many may choose to use this option and many won't, it would'nt be a permanent block from robberies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If this did happen you know Gree would introduce a "bribe" tool so robbers can spend a bit of gold to get round your protection.
    Lmao!!! Now that was funny, true and funny!!.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    How's that boost building been working out for ya? almost forgot to ask.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How's that boost building been working out for ya? almost forgot to ask.
    Only bought one for the hell of it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree will probably love this idea. Buy an obscene amt of gold to protect ur hood. Then they'll have some optional hacker that can be purchased for an obscene amt of gold that would have the ability to override the hood protection. This could result in a mind boggling round of overrides.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    If you're really worried about being robbed, you could buy cash instead of gold or just buy more gold buildings to make up the difference. If you've got some sort of pride in the lack of green marks on your news, I don't understand why this option would be an improvement over just quitting the game so no one robs you.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Im sure many will bash the idea of having the option to spend x amount of gold for 24hr hood protection/auto collections but personally I don't think it's a bad Idea for CC.Many players work long hours and with the recent spike of odd hour LTB's this option would be pretty useful in my opinion.
    Good idea to automate timers for collection, but not as a gold option, since many hack it for free already.

Post Count
    Do you play Clash of Clans? Wanna buy a sheild?