Math and Armor Question

I may not be the best at math, but I assume that the game is math based (the higher the number for attack/defense, the higher your stats will be). With this thought process (correct me if I'm wrong) I am not sure why the math is not adding up:

My knight, equipped with lvl 99 Triskelion Wargear (stats 1776/1625) has attk/def of 2532/2692. With the exact same amulet and ring equipped, the same knight, when equipped with lvl 87 Chrystal Dragonmail (1807/1846) SHOULD have attk/def of 2563/2915. Correct?

Wrong. Knights stats are 2433/2808. Lower attack than the "weaker" armor.

Why is this so? Anyone have an answer?

Hey Silent Angel,

Did you include guild bonus percentages in your calculations?

Grtz,
    Sirlionhearth
    IGN: Sirlionhearth
    Friend code: WCC - YCV - ZFR

Crystal Dragonmail is a mono armor, so it will only get the fire % boost, triskelion is a dual armor so it gets both wind and fire % boosts
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Guild bonus is +7% for both fire and air. So +14% and +7% respectfully. Do these boosts include amulets and rings in the calculation? Bc that's the only way I see it coming out to a happy (semi-close number).

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Patterson View Post
    Crystal Dragonmail is a mono armor, so it will only get the fire % boost, triskelion is a dual armor so it gets both wind and fire % boosts

Agreed, that is how it works Silent Angel. Wil got it, plus the Crystal Dragonmail you have isn't maxed like your Triskelion so that may affect it. Are they both the regular version or is one of them the "+" (Plus version)?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Also, guild rank bonuses are applied after all other things are totaled.
    HC of Forgotten Empire
    Member of NF/Alpha Alliance
    Line ID: Soberranger

Regular. Not the + armors, unfortunately. I forgot about the Guild Bonuses. Now the math is coming out clearer.

Do you use jewelry?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

It goes armor stats+rings and amulets+ knights stats+ guild bonus+ position bonus= total
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror