While I've only been posting for a short time, I've been around a while; I've seen powers rise, and I've seen powers fall. Cults of personality and the syndicates that formed around them have surged and ebbed. But through it all, SAS has been there.

Some look at the syndicates and say, 'always the bridesmaid, never the bride' while others laugh at their outrageous spending only to bring home the silver medal time after time. But I don't view it that way. I may be crediting them for more than they've planned for, but they remind me of the tortoise against the hare. Sure, the hare wins most times and no one's ever really surprised, but one day, the tortoise wins, and the rabbit quits. Forever. Fight Club is gone, and SAS is still here. I'd be willing to bet money that after TAW disbands, SAS will still be there, ready to overthrow the next giant.

Even if you still laugh at them, I have one last question for you to consider: Would Sherlock Holmes have lived up to his full potential without Moriarty, or Achilles without Hector?