[SA] Timer - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [SA] Timer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Update: My previous statement was wrong and indeed the event ends at 12 midnight PST, not 11am. I apologize for the error, I was looking at a calendar that had not been updated.
    Thanks for letting us know
    Last edited by Bolt; 06-08-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Fixing wrong time

Post Count
    Update: My previous statement was wrong and indeed the event ends at 12 midnight PST, not 11am. I apologize for the error, I was looking at a calendar that had not been updated.
    go figure, lol!
    Last edited by Bolt; 06-08-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: fixing wrong time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    See, I was right. I'm always right. Just use your eyes and you'll know how many hours there are left. How hard can it be

Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    No, that's bullcrap. It ends in 16 hours and 30 minutes from now. Rigt at this moment it is 6.30 am (PST time), so the event would end in 4 hours and 30 minutes, according to the manager. That is just bullcrap, because the globe tells us 16 hours and 30 minutes. And that is the correct time. It will end 11 pm (PST time). And stop crying about it now. Europeans always start at 11 pm or later with events. Man up and accept it that another time zone has an advantage now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree: When does SA end? Getting conflicting info......

One mod said a few days ago that it was 11am PST today. Event timer still says 12midnight PST. All the SA goal timers say 1am PST.

Please confirm the right time! Thanks!
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's too late for many that have now deployed FFS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    See, I was right. I'm always right. Just use your fkin eyes and you'll know how many hours there are left. How hard can it be, holy sht...
    A mod came on and made a statement it was wrong... Do you always walk around with your head up your ass? This is Gree we are talking smart guy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Use your eyes and look at how many hours the globe gives you jeeeeeesus how hard is it

Post Count
    Update: My previous statement was wrong and indeed the event ends at 11pm PST, not 11am. I apologize for the error, I was looking at a calendar that had not been updated.
    May I humbly suggest, since this has happemed a few times, that you double check with another source before posting info from your calendar?

Thank you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    A mod came on and made a statement it was wrong... Do you always walk around with your head up your ass? This is Gree we are talking smart guy
    Clearly you are doing that. I don't care what a COMMUNITY Manager is telling us. All you have to do is look at the timers in the game, those are correct. Lmao...

Post Count
    Clearly you are doing that. I don't care what a COMMUNITY Manager is telling us. All you have to do is look at the timers in the game, those are correct. Lmao...
    Yeah, but Jeromimo, the game timers have been wrong, too. Many events have ended early even when the timer had more time.

I trust the game timers more than anybody here, but with GREE we really never know.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You have more faith in Gree than i do... Keep pounding that chest if it makes you feel better about yourself

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    You have more faith in Gree than i do... Keep pounding that chest if it makes you feel better about yourself
    Do u even know what ur talking about lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Update: My previous statement was wrong and indeed the event ends at 11pm PST, not 11am. I apologize for the error, I was looking at a calendar that had not been updated.
    Thanks for letting us know after syns started their so called final battle. Feel like this is something u should have done ASAP. Figures tho, ASAP to GREE is by the end of the freaking week.
    Last edited by Jcw9811; 06-08-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    May I humbly suggest, since this has happemed a few times, that you double check with another source before posting info from your calendar?

Thank you!

Now that would be smart, so u know it won't happen.