Arclite Shroud for Heroic mode? Really?

So I just got the pop up in game saying that I can craft the + version of the arclite shroud... This armor is considerably weaker than pretty much every other armor they have had in heroic mode. Why the giant step back?
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

270 stats lower than FS
    A war epic
    My first t10 :P

Please no

Plenty of decent chest armors comparable to firestorm, like peacock or undead.

Whats going on relic? You guys were doing ok now:
    - War armors in chest
    - No holiday packs
    - Still 3 day wars
    - terrible heroic, also a war epic

Do you need help with deciding which epics to use for heroic and t25/50? Ill help for free if this is the result lol. And hire an armour designer or use all from the contests.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I was expecting Ravaged Shieldplate, but this one is a bit low. I have yet to miss a single shard, but I may sit most of this one out.

Look at this as a positive....perhaps gem spending will go down and the length might be extended from 7 days.

I'll just farm out legendary fusion armors I think...

Laughing my *** off.

My apologies, I may have mis-read the pop up. I just got it on my android account and it simply said I now have enough materials to craft it. Unfortunately all my armorsmiths are full so if anyone can verify this I would appreciate it.

Gree never fails to amazed me with their lame and stupid attempts and going out of the way to slap and spit on our faces.

*inappropriate language removed*

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    My apologies, I may have mis-read the pop up. I just got it on my android account and it simply said I now have enough materials to craft it. Unfortunately all my armorsmiths are full so if anyone can verify this I would appreciate it.
    I just got the same popup...but no Heroic mode yet. And the armorsmith doesn't show Arclite anywhere as a option.

I think I'm going to wait until the next Heroic mode is officially announced before I comment further...this could just be a glitch.

Arclite Shroud is worse than many of the fusible non-plus Epics so a huge **** up from GREE's part if this is going to be the next Heroic Armor, I guess just another Heroic where I sit it out again. I hope this is just a glitch, although the next Heroic is yet to be officially announced.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Hi there,

Apologies that it's taken me so long to get with you on this. The message for Heroic Mode and the Arclite Shroud was made in error and should be disregarded.

Sorry for the confusion and upset the error caused you on this.

Thanks for the heads up Relic. it is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Relic. it is appreciated.
    ^ Yep, agreed
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

You're welcome! I only regret that I couldn't get you updated on this earlier today!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    270 stats lower than FS
    Well, if they pre-unlock the plus for people, then getting a plus for 8 crystals vs a Firestorm non-plus for 8 crystals if you didn't have the non-plus of either should give you a higher stat armor without having to tryhard too much...

edit: hmm, should have refreshed the thread before posting...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Name Change perhaps?

Can name of this Armour be changed slightly , as it's censored in Guild chat? 3rd-6th letters create a problem due to what they spell & I've had Guild members posting 5-8 times to ask a simple question about it!

Wouldn't Arclight be better ? The same goes for the randomly given name Sylvanus, as that vet's blocked due to it's ending ... especially when there's a Knight on your team with that name .... 8-|