GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naming and shaking

Post Count
    Please enjoy this picture instead.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

I wanted to post the picture, but there's a bad word in it.

Shame that.
    Enlighten me! Why do we keep discussing or even care about a syn that has no relevance on CC anymore?

Post Count
    Because its best we don't forget how embarrassing they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I miss the old feel to the forum, but any given day the last few months most threads are customer service related issues. It's a difference between smack talk and people who just here to flame that contributes to erosion of this forum as a great source information and chat. Generally my overall experience with this has been positive in the past. Some guys and gals here are well know fixtures of elites syndicates, highly respected individuals. Some are flat out trolls, and they do the same thing in other chat apps. Smalk talking a Syndicate is dead, with the amount of player movement.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja☆Smoke View Post
    I miss the old feel to the forum, but any given day the last few months most threads are customer service related issues. It's a difference between smack talk and people who just here to flame that contributes to erosion of this forum as a great source information and chat. Generally my overall experience with this has been positive in the past. Some guys and gals here are well know fixtures of elites syndicates, highly respected individuals. Some are flat out trolls, and they do the same thing in other chat apps. Smalk talking a Syndicate is dead, with the amount of player movement.
    Join date april 2014 lmao. Who are you to know what the old forum was like.

Post Count
    Last edited by Dr BoneCrusher; 06-04-2015 at 01:30 PM.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FYI used this site for almost 3 years, I posted under a different profile for years using a laptop before losing the profile. I simply made another profile to buy bricks, uzis and recruit around April of last year...Been around long to see crime city evolve in the womb of Facebook....Hoss.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Now this is fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja☆Smoke View Post
    Usefull info, legit help for newbies and syndicate rivalry (or whining, whatever you call it) seem not to be present very often any longer on the forum. But it's quite safe for the small # of repeat trolls and getting jollies off misinformation.

Post Count
    How useful do you think your own post is, Jess? You repeat it often enough.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    How useful do you think your own post is, Jess? You repeat it often enough.
    It's funny cuz you're the one saying this

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    It's funny cuz you're the one saying this
    lol, but as some have said before, don't feed the troll.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Could there not be one section of the fourm that is fun and if you enter there you do at your own risk, somewhere with little moderation or the moderation that is there is also ripping into people for stuff that has been said and done, the only real communites within the game are made up of 20-60 players, if there was the wider community it would thrive better, alot of people enjoy the social aspect, That is one of the many reasons people havnt quit the game as they have made good mates and want to stay that way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Could there not be one section of the fourm that is fun and if you enter there you do at your own risk, somewhere with little moderation or the moderation that is there is also ripping into people for stuff that has been said and done, the only real communites within the game are made up of 20-60 players, if there was the wider community it would thrive better, alot of people enjoy the social aspect, That is one of the many reasons people havnt quit the game as they have made good mates and want to stay that way.
    Great idea. All too often the forum is a trollerama, no substance and not useful for most players these days.

Post Count
    Example please?
    Still mad at Bostick.