Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Another Chest.. Another Event DFA..

What in the world is the thought process here?

You've already seen the outrage of using an event DFA in the chest.. But no one complained when you put in sharpwing or whatever that was called even though it was stronger.. PEPOPLE DON'T LIKE THEIR STUFF BEING GIVEN AWAY.

Now you're doing it again with Golithic?

You have an office in the heart of Silicon Valley and this is the best you can come up with?

-RA Prince/Bunny
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Get a grip gree

Stop this ****. Relic please voice our concerns to the dev team. This is so bad. Never should event gear be in chest (or imo fusable).
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Get a grip gree

Stop this ****. Relic please voice our concerns to the dev team. This is so bad. Never should event gear be in chest (or imo fusable).
    Consider it done!

Sorry for the initial "****" but this grieves a lot of players. They spent 1000s and someone can get it weeks layer for 25? Youre killing your own game. If theres nothing to aim for but chests people will find something else. Excluvity drives t10

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Sorry for the initial "****" but this grieves a lot of players. They spent 1000s and someone can get it weeks layer for 25? Youre killing your own game. If theres nothing to aim for but chests people will find something else. Excluvity drives t10
    It's alright, that's what the swear filter is for, and as long as a post isn't mostly asterisks we don't mind it occasionally.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it after the outrage it caused. There's no issue with DFA being in chests - it levels the playing field yes but there's absolutely no need for such recent t10 armours to be in the chests. Person above nailed it when they said exclusivity drives t10.

I still get irritated when I see rev robes on noobs and that was from forever ago lol. Can't imagine how vexed ppl who pushed for golithic are. In fact it doesn't level the playing field much because dfa are horrendous to max - noobs have no hope, especially with fba being taken out of the chest.

Seriously Gree, listen to your players for once please.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Credit to FDP Welsh, but had to share ��

Meanwhile at GREE HQ:

CEO: So guys we have a problem.. Our designer for the armours got absolutely wasted last night and forgot to design a Chest Armour.

Bill: Damn that Armour Design Guy!! What an a**!!!

CEO: Bill... You're the Armour Design Guy..

Bill: oh yeah... My bad guys..

CEO: Soooo, we need a new armour to put in this chest and quick, any ideas?

Bob: how about we just put another Raid DFA in the chest?

CEO: Wow Bob, not a bad idea... But won't people complain?

BOB: yeah... But like that's ever stopped us before haha

CEO: Bob... You are the new Bill, nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Consider it done!
    Much appreciated

This def makes some people reconsider pushing for raids. I can only imagine the outrage when, mind I did not say if, but when they release a war DF in a chest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    This def makes some people reconsider pushing for raids. I can only imagine the outrage when, mind I did not say if, but when they release a war DF in a chest.
    Yep, I think what people will think from now on before pushing for Raids would be "Would GREE release it in the Limited Time Chests in 2-4 weeks time?" and some might not even push knowing that soon (soon being 2-4 weeks or so) the DF Armor will just pop up in the Chests for 25 gems.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

To be fair, trying to get a DF out of a chest may just as well cost you 5,000 gems ... and still leave you empty-handed.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    To be fair, trying to get a DF out of a chest may just as well cost you 5,000 gems ... and still leave you empty-handed.
    But I know a few people who just used 25 gems to get the DF from the Chest. I think that list includes you right? But I agree with the above statement.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

No it doesnt rookeye1, this chest rains DF. Especially the raid one

I can't see what the problem is? I'm sure that before Dragonforged came out there were raid and war epics and everyone who didn't achieve them gained them through chests and combining. So I don't see what everyone is complaining about. The more competitive the game the more fun. I'm sure all of you with these event dragonforged would start getting bored winning constantly in the arena and everywhere else if some didn't have the same strength. My point is its the fun of the fight instead of constantly fighting those that are wearing minimal armors that are weak. Thats what kills the game, not creating a strong verse weak scenario.
    Last edited by Mammakat; 06-03-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Nope youre wrong. Not in chest and only recently by combining. And never so quick after the event. Again if you dont read the topic i understand why you dont get the problem. Its definitely not the stats. Just that gree have fired their armour designer and this is the solution (wild guess).