DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Currant Raid Boss

Post Count
    To summarise...
    1) way too hard
    2) prizes too weak
    3) no health potions

Excellent. I am going to duck this event and spend the next 5 days doing something more productive: eating strawberries.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep! 'Currant' Raid Boss about sums it up. Would be more productive making a fruitcake, rather than trying to fathom one out! GREE: you have such a knack of cocking it all up! Thanks for that! And, in a response to my ticket, you thank me for my 'continued patience'! Hmmmmmm!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Gibbon View Post
    To summarise...
    1) way too hard
    2) prizes too weak
    3) no health potions

Excellent. I am going to duck this event and spend the next 5 days doing something more productive: eating strawberries.
    Omg, Roflmao.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even the chests with equipment are useless to any player who just bought the packs . My 2nd account did get the 330 attack armor so that was nice. All in all , except for the final prize and a sense of accomplishment , this is a pretty useless event

Post Count
    I can't even see the boss. It's just a loading swirl for many I've asked. It allows us to hit but there is no character to view.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    I can't even see the boss. It's just a loading swirl for many I've asked. It allows us to hit but there is no character to view.
    Same here, they visual designer must be on a holiday. They could have used one from an earlier cycle. No one cares about the graphics :P

Post Count
    I'm not so surprised about this sudden and huge difficulty (for some levels) increase. After 3 RB at same level and an increase of stats thanks to EB... it is quite "normal"...
    ... to Gree point of view, because probably "too many" guilds finished HRB last time...

So, if the goal is to harden this event... why not...
    But why this so weak prize for normal mode ?
    Why useless units as rewards even for a level 100.
    I'm a normal player and all units below 150k/150k are not brought with "my army"... it means that just 2 legendary units with a drop rate at 40% (at level 100...) are "interesting"

So, as rightly said by plavine just above:
    ... All in all , except for the final prize and a sense of accomplishment , this is a pretty useless event

And regarding this Drider ??? we can't even see the boss. Maybe we could ask Apple to stop dropping our iStuff in insecticide before to sell them

Post Count
    To summarise...
    1) way too hard
    2) prizes too weak
    3) no health potions

Excellent summary and mental pic!

Post Count
    To summarise...
    1) way too hard
    2) prizes too weak
    3) no health potions

Don't mess up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol. As many are. Not sure about the strawberries though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    This doesn't affect all players but is being investigated as we speak. I'll update this thread when there is a fix.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am lucky enough (or stupid enough if you look at it from how much I spend annually on this game) to be part of a top 5 guild. The increased damage does not effect us much, as we have had 3 full cycles of prizes from EB and War to buff up our RB damage. And I/we were fairly convinced that there would be no health potions this round simply due to lost revenue. I know for a fact many of the members of our team had 100-200 potions. I saw screen shots of members from the top 2 teams with over 500 potions. Every 60 potions given out is $60 or $80 (depending on a 40% or 20% sale) out of Gree's income, as that is 1 less mountain bought. Both of those issues, for me, are non-issues. However I can understand the smaller guilds view on these as for say a top 50-100 team, beating RB is now out of the question since the health has increased and there are no free refills/potions to help with the 15 min bosses for example.

Our biggest complaint is the loot/drop items. Quite literally, I do not think that a 200k/200k unit makes my army any longer. Again, I know being in a top 5 guild this is not the same as others, so I am strictly speaking from my POV. I believe I have over 1500 units now stronger than that. So all the work done along the way really is for naught. The end prizes/chests, etc are "team" prizes. Everyone on the team gets them. There is no reward for a member who performs extra work. Logs on constantly to hit, uses gems to take down a 15 min boss by doing 3-4 power attacks, etc. Every other event, there is a bonus given to those that perform well. In war, there are team AND individual goals/quests and prizes. In EB, there are team AND individual quests. This RB that simply is not there.

Increase damage - ok, fair enough, you haven't for 3 RB events
    Take away potions - ok, stinks for us, but you gave away thousands and thousands of dollars the last few events in potions
    Not increase the loot prizes - makes no sense...kills this event

I do not think this post will change the minds of any of the developers, nor do I think any of the mods will even read it. But maybe someone will... This is not a "gree is stupid" post. Just an honest view on an event over 5 days that really gives no individual any motivation to perform above and beyond. Everyone on the team will improve equally. The top scorer on the LB and the bottom scorer on the LB alike. And all members on all the teams that beat HRB will increase the same as well. So basically this event is just a lost one and lost opportunity for anyone to increase their character's stats

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    I am lucky enough (or stupid enough if you look at it from how much I spend annually on this game) to be part of a top 5 guild. The increased damage does not effect us much, as we have had 3 full cycles of prizes from EB and War to buff up our RB damage. And I/we were fairly convinced that there would be no health potions this round simply due to lost revenue. I know for a fact many of the members of our team had 100-200 potions. I saw screen shots of members from the top 2 teams with over 500 potions. Every 60 potions given out is $60 or $80 (depending on a 40% or 20% sale) out of Gree's income, as that is 1 less mountain bought. Both of those issues, for me, are non-issues. However I can understand the smaller guilds view on these as for say a top 50-100 team, beating RB is now out of the question since the health has increased and there are no free refills/potions to help with the 15 min bosses for example.

Our biggest complaint is the loot/drop items. Quite literally, I do not think that a 200k/200k unit makes my army any longer. Again, I know being in a top 5 guild this is not the same as others, so I am strictly speaking from my POV. I believe I have over 1500 units now stronger than that. So all the work done along the way really is for naught. The end prizes/chests, etc are "team" prizes. Everyone on the team gets them. There is no reward for a member who performs extra work. Logs on constantly to hit, uses gems to take down a 15 min boss by doing 3-4 power attacks, etc. Every other event, there is a bonus given to those that perform well. In war, there are team AND individual goals/quests and prizes. In EB, there are team AND individual quests. This RB that simply is not there.

Take away potions - ok, stinks for us, but you gave away thousands and thousands of dollars the last few events in potions

I do not think this post will change the minds of any of the developers, nor do I think any of the mods will even read it. But maybe someone will... This is not a "gree is stupid" post. Just an honest view on an event over 5 days that really gives no individual any motivation to perform above and beyond. Everyone on the team will improve equally. The top scorer on the LB and the bottom scorer on the LB alike. And all members on all the teams that beat HRB will increase the same as well. So basically this event is just a lost one and lost opportunity for anyone to increase their character's stats
    Thank you for taking the time to give us constructive feedback. Developers do read these posts and take your insight into consideration.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to give us constructive feedback. Developers do read these posts and take your insight into consideration.
    Bolt

Could you ask the developers why they have not implemented like in MW the individual part for RB??
    in MW you need to collect 18 units to get prize with a decent bonus, that individual goal, gives incentive to all members of the group to participate as much as possible to try to get all units for the prize

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post

I do believe you are very far off if you think many people purchase more or less regardless of the health potions they have.
    They are just extra points and having more of them simply makes a war more interesting for many many guilds.

Out of top 25 the majority of players has health regens off an hour and gem usage is much much lower.
    Having no health potions simply makes the war weekend a boring sorry ass event as you can just hit the 4 times every war.

About loot items i completely agree but then again this has been said for 3 raid boss cycles already and still GREE was too pigheaded to change them...
    Last edited by Saint-BEL; 06-05-2015 at 02:57 AM.