What happened to the 5k events?

Remember those days when a 5k event came up, you saw the armor, and you said to yourself, i gotto have that one. Even on the cheapest sale it still costed a lot of money but ot was worth it. However lately cant remember a single outstanding armor which made it worth chasing the 5k mark.

Maybe time for some newer armors?
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Hey, next one in the epic list would be Earthwarden+ which has just been a guaranteed epic+ for wasting 1,200 chest gems 2 or 3 weeks ago.

About time for Gree to 'reward' us with it for spending 5,000! lol

They are really smart in many ways to not tease anyone into spending.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Hey, next one in the epic list would be Earthwarden+ which has just been a guaranteed epic+ for wasting 1,200 chest gems 2 or 3 weeks ago.

About time for Gree to 'reward' us with it for spending 5,000! lol

They are really smart in many ways to not tease anyone into spending.
    Yep, in order for the 5k event to work out, is that it has to be the "+" version of a fusible Epic which is inferior to an Epic 2-3 months ago and that 5k event Epic must also prove to rip off people in a previous chest offering that certain 5k event Epic for a 1,200-1,400 gems guarantee value in the past. So Snowstorm+ could also work you know.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

lol, I wouldn't be surprised. But I'm also not sure if it has been a $20 armor pack yet. Maybe they'll put it up for the 5000 gem event first and 1 week later as $20 armor pack.

Sandstorm+, a definite must-have for the horders among us!