Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Could use an answer from someone who actually knows :P
    So not gonna happen

Too much greed it seems. Armors are still coming out, events are still happening, gems and gold are still purchasable, and the arena still works.

Sure, gem sales are great and help with people that want to get ahead by using actual money but are not the heart and soul of the game. Rather than play the "woe is me" or "I will quit if I don't get what I want," maybe we should suggest better ways at getting ahead. Don't demand it, earn it.

To much greed? From what the players or gree? Gems are overpriced so yeah sorry if I get upset with a greedy company.

Let me put it this way: if i am looking to buy $100 of gems, and there is a holiday pack, i would be willing to spend at least $150 for gems, because it is a bargains. 150>100. Dont you Gree understand that? both of us win. if no sale, we both lose.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I can comment as a normal player, because I am just that. Another player.

Pre-planned - verb: to plan in advance.
    I'm familiar with the dictionary definition of 'pre-planned'. I'm just confused as what it means in this context. As I said, surely they didn't appear of their own accord previously so they were always pre-planned. Doesn't explain why they aren't appearing now. Would be good if you could ask that since you have a voice with them and report it back to us
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Yeah i agree lol. The schedule they had was perfect for every kind of player.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't see any issue here. Holiday packs (are from what I have asked), pre-planned from Gree. The armor pack prices are much lower than they were previously. Remember the legendary armor that cost $99.99?

What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it.

I mean Gree keeps comming up with over prices outdated armors yet they won't put up a holiday pack or even a 30% or 40% gem sale. The T250 getting epic isn't the problem but the fact that they can change the rewards but won't do anything for gem sales. IMO No gem sales is slowly killing the game because a lot won't pay full price for gems. Less money comming in from gem sales means less money for Gree to spend on the game, Gree's people still need to get the paycheck.

This feels like GREE is testing the waters to see how much spending occurs during events without any sales.

Or perhaps they are building up demand for buying gems so that when they do offer a sale the floodgates will open.

Its all a money grab at the end of the day.. People are still buying gems regardless of sales or not.. I know a few players that have already spent well over $2500 and will continue to spend sale or no sale.. I personally would love a holiday pack.. until then.. bank all the free gems I can get and save up for when they do have a sale (30%-40% or Holiday Pack) and go gem frenzy!!

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post
    This feels like GREE is testing the waters to see how much spending occurs during events without any sales.

Or perhaps they are building up demand for buying gems so that when they do offer a sale the floodgates will open.
    I agree the first statement and actually have said that before. If they can make money( i.e. if they make the same profit level with full price gems as sale gems) why would they go back.

If players want to have gree change the prices, we must come together and not buy a single gem no matter what the price is. If we hurt their bottom line, they will be forced to listen. This will come at a price for a some guilds like losing placement in raids and wars due a lack of buying gems but they must be ok with that if they want a change

the sale button disappeared with the gem button. Eat that android, now you know how ios feels
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    the sale button disappeared with the gem button. Eat that android, now you know how ios feels
    I just logged in and the Gem Button is still there. I don't remember seeing a gem sale today, so not sure what sale button you are referencing.

the free gem button where players could watch some advertizing to gain a few extra gems which disappeared like a year ago on ios.

Now the sale has also disappeared....

I remember some moderators here would pass along the message a sale was appreciated. Alpearantly they listening as well to there moderators as they do to there players
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

This whole situation is absurd and ridiculous. I remember when the Holiday Packs actually were special. They lost their meaningfulness because players came to expect them. And now...the same people who refer to Gree as "Greed" are complaining about them not putting a Holiday Pack out to make money...Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    This whole situation is absurd and ridiculous. I remember when the Holiday Packs actually were special. They lost their meaningfulness because players came to expect them. And now...the same people who refer to Gree as "Greed" are complaining about them not putting a Holiday Pack out to make money...Funny.
    It's actually the fact that there have no sales lately, zero! No 40%, 30% not even a lousy 20% sale. Of course everybody loves the holiday sales and since they became a regular weekly thing of course people expect it but to go from that to no sales is just ridiculous.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!