Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

My money in my wallet is so tempted to be put into the holiday packs. Will be my first time bing in awhile. I'd just adore to open a chest and get a dragonforged armour. Holiday packs are like the pure gold of this game. I really hope one will show soon!

I guess Gree will keep us waiting even longer, seeing the new armor pack with Aquatic Battlegear for €21,00.
    IGN: Sirlionhearth
    Friend code: WCC - YCV - ZFR

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlionhearth View Post
    I guess Gree will keep us waiting even longer, seeing the new armor pack with Aquatic Battlegear for €21,00.
    It's kind of funny they put the Aquatic for that price because a few weeks ago GREE put Wasteland Platemail fot that exact price and Wasteland Platemail is strong, and I am sure this is not the first time Aquatic was put up for the Armor Pack.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 06-07-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Asking for a holiday pack/sale really worked so far...
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    It's kind of funny they put the Aquatic for that price because a few weeks ago GREE put Wasteland Platemail and I am sure this is not the first time Aquatic was put up for the Armor Pack.
    And what I find even more funny with this armor pack, is that this weeks EB +version is actually better over all than the normal Aquatic. So everybody who can beat EB 43 gets a better armor for free.

The ability to purchase multiples at a time are needed. Prepaid cards (non playstore cards are charging 50¢ per transaction. On a dollar sale your missing out on quite a few dollars there

Beyond a joke now. Not even a piddling 30%.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

They will have to throw out a sale, T10 is going on the cheap

Haha the funny thing is, though, t25 is much more desirable than t10. A lot of people have 3 firestorm+ from the last heroic (including myself) and have absolutely no desire for that junk df in t10. The t25 all-seeing+ is much more attractive to most lol. Funny how that works

On topic about the recent trend of no sales, though. Gree has made plenty of stupid decisions in the past but this is by far the stupidest. I think a change of management is in order, as the people currently running the company have obviously become senile or something to that effect.
    Last edited by Regretz; 06-07-2015 at 10:44 AM.

please sell me gems i hate setting alarms for my milestones
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Hmmm 20% off and a first time spender bonus consisting of 3x fire fusion boost.
    I think we might need to spell H-o-l-i-d-a-y P-a-c-k for them...?

(First time I'm determined to buy gems for the Holiday Pack price and this happens ).

Grtz,
    Sirlionhearth
    IGN: Sirlionhearth
    Friend code: WCC - YCV - ZFR

What is even funnier is the fact that you get something more decent for free in the Chance Chests than the Armor Packs.

On-Topic: @Regretz I agree with your statement, their management is crappy.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Do some regions get offers that others do not ?
    Our Indonesian Guild members got a 30% off Gem sale about 6 hours ago. Okay they only get to watch one video a WEEK - and perhaps Gree is trying to make up for that - BUT if that's true what about those in parts of Europe that hardly get any either? We're fine in London at 12 to 30 Gems per day. A Greek Guild member has never got single Gem in 15+ months of trying almost daily! Being f2p he has to rely heavily on keys & milestone rewards to even finish his Castle !!

Also the News screen is totally messed up with double event posts & blank spots. Have we been missing Flash sales because of this? Sorry to for going on & on - rather tired as it's 5.30am in UK & I'm about to sleep.
    Any offers would be nice Gree people, just don't take 90 days to satisfy our requests please - like it took to get my Rings & Amulets back ... :-)
    Last edited by London Knight; 06-07-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    Do some regions get offers that others do not ?
    Our Indonesian Guild members got a 30% off Gem sale about 6 hours ago. Okay they only get to watch one video a WEEK - and perhaps Gree is trying to make up for that - BUT if that's true what about those in parts of Europe that hardly get any either? We're fine in London at 12 to 30 Gems per day. A Greek Guild member has never got single Gem in 15+ months of trying almost daily! Being f2p he has to rely heavily on keys & milestone rewards to even finish his Castle !!

Also the News screen is totally messed up with double event posts & blank spots. Have we been missing Flash sales because of this? Sorry to for going on & on - rather tired as it's 5.30am in UK & I'm about to sleep.
    Any offers would be nice Gree people, just don't take 90 days to satisfy our requests please - like it took to get my Rings & Amulets back ... :-)
    12-30 gems a day! We have not even had the free gems option for nearly 6 months on IOS, so at 12 a day that would equate to about 2000 gems. And there has been no sales in Australia for about a week or so that I know of. Making getting the war milestones a challenge 👎
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I get 1-10 gems per week in holland and that sale is for people who never bought gems before
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --