Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello!

I've let the team know that holiday packs are desired again, and I'll keep pushing for them for you.
    I appreciate your efforts................. but, they know.

They know we desire getting gems at the cheapest possible price........ they know we want free gems for videos on iOS. They know we want 2 day wars that start on Fridays. They know we want Heroic Mode. They know we want more FBA as awards because the DF armors take forever to level....... they know, they know, they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I appreciate your efforts................. but, they know.

They know we desire getting gems at the cheapest possible price........ they know we want free gems for videos on iOS. They know we want 2 day wars that start on Fridays. They know we want Heroic Mode. They know we want more FBA as awards because the DF armors take forever to level....... they know, they know, they know.
    And yet we are still waiting! No sale = no gems to spend because you know, IOS is a no freebies zone.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGeoff View Post
    Plus a button to select how many you want to buy!

This ^^
    ... Would be awesome.

But I don't mind tapping. It's worth the tedium
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Sorry Gree, I've been enjoying the game for quite some time now..but it is very hard as a customer to justify some of your actions that just seem to (deliberately) disappoint your player base. I can only speak for myself, but discontinuing the weekly holiday sale isn't going to suddenly make me start buying gem packs at full price, but just stop spending money on your game altogether. You guys had started these sales on a pretty predictable schedule and almost as soon as we could start to count on them being there, you pull the rug out from under our feet. It seems as though each time we are thrown a bone, we can expect that shortly after you guys will do something to get in the way of yourselves and completely ignore any customer feedback (heroics,holiday pack,chest rewards,etc...) It is very disappointing to continue to watch people I've played with for ages quit the game over a few problems that could be fixed easily.
    HC of Forgotten Empire
    Member of NF/Alpha Alliance
    Line ID: Soberranger

Seriously, where is the holiday pack sale? Just as Sober stated, removing the packs isnt going to force me to start paying normal price for gems. I ONLY ever buy gems during a holiday sale, so if those go I guess I just never buy gems again. Honestly though, why isnt one up yet? This is aggravating

I demand you stop making sense in your forum posts Regretz. This has gone too far. Please taunt my alliance or my addiction to top runs!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Hahaha Kanga, you miss our old love/hate relationship? Soon my sweet, soon. As soon as these holiday packs come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    I demand you stop making sense in your forum posts Regretz. This has gone too far. Please taunt my alliance or my addiction to top runs!
    LMAO

Soberranger's post was perfectly put. As soon as get used to something and enjoy it, it's gone. I don't see why that has to happen. Never buying on full price! NEVER!!!

The only good thing (from a selfish perspective) is I haven't bought any gems on my alt for over a week which has meant no chest purchases. I'm feeling flush
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

GREE

Take this as a threat if you want to.

No holiday sale from you? Well, I'm spending my money going sky diving this weekend instead.

It's called give and take. You can take my money if you give me good sales.

Good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    GREE

Take this as a threat if you want to.

No holiday sale from you? Well, I'm spending my money going sky diving this weekend instead.

It's called give and take. You can take my money if you give me good sales.

Good bye.
    I think spending money sky diving instead of playing K&D would be a more productive and sensible thing to do.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The way this game is managed makes it look as if management only wants the absolute braindead ones among us remaining.

An elite troup of maybe 300 players who strip for each other and then kill each other for thousands of times during 6 day wars (only 6 because day #7 = blitz war) and spend gems they have purchased for an insane price (maybe double as now) like crazy.

They have proven for DOZENS of times during just the last 5 months (since shortly before Heroic mode was introduced) that they give a warm shyte about what their main customer base wants. They tell us that we are 'appreciated', throw us a peanut and then hit us with 10 hard slaps right in the face. And the ones who still resist and are still buying get another few fist punches on their noses.
    Last edited by roookey1; 06-05-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    An elite troup of maybe 300 players who strip for each other and then kill each other for thousands of times during 6 day wars (only 6 because day #7 = blitz war)
    Nah, roookey1, that can't be. I don't think the game is coded to allow both an announced war and a war reward collection period running at the same time.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

New chest, 5k gem event(even if it's rubbish) and war about to start but no gem sale, let alone a holiday pack sale. No gems sale = no spend the moolah! Not good business in my opinion. Surely there are not enough idiots still willing to buy gems at full price for Greedy to benefit from this tactic.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

@Marco don't be surprised when they'll do it! Whoever is still playing this game at that point will most probably also accept war after war without reward collection periods.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    @Marco don't be surprised when they'll do it! Whoever is still playing this game at that point will most probably also accept war after war without reward collection periods.
    I meant that I don't think the game supports 2 war icons being on screen at the same time...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration