Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

They are trying to entice new and f2p players into buying gems. But let me see if I get this correct.
    First time players get a 20% discount but normally before there has always been sales of 40%, so why in the world would I take a 20 % discount for a reward of 3 FB? The 40% was the best deal.

So I believe they are testing the waters by not offering any sales. They are gauging whether they will truly loss money or if they will break even or make a profit. The full price of the gems are crazy high, but for every one that gets sold equals to almost 2 on the 40% off. They believe that DF will get people to spend more. Look at what they did, lower the price of chests while taking away all the extra FB and guarantee epic +.

I truly believe the holiday packs will go back to the norm, where they only offer them on holidays.

The only way to have them change anything, if the majority of spenders stop spending. Yet that will never be case, since there will always someone that step up and spend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    They are trying to entice new and f2p players into buying gems. But let me see if I get this correct.
    First time players get a 20% discount but normally before there has always been sales of 40%, so why in the world would I take a 20 % discount for a reward of 3 FB? The 40% was the best deal.

So I believe they are testing the waters by not offering any sales. They are gauging whether they will truly loss money or if they will break even or make a profit. The full price of the gems are crazy high, but for every one that gets sold equals to almost 2 on the 40% off. They believe that DF will get people to spend more. Look at what they did, lower the price of chests while taking away all the extra FB and guarantee epic +.

I truly believe the holiday packs will go back to the norm, where they only offer them on holidays.

The only way to have them change anything, if the majority of spenders stop spending. Yet that will never be case, since there will always someone that step up and spend.
    I don't think enough people will pay full price. I know the majority in Rug this war are playing with gems we already had stocked up. Only a small few have paid full price, and in much smaller quantities than on holiday pack. I would sooner stay in freeplay than pay £80 for 800 gems.

PS thanks for the infernal lord+ armour pack. Just what everyone is crying out for .-.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

OMG......I was looking a infernal pack......dreams do come true........sarcasm intended

@The Calling the nice thing about the armor pack is the 2,000 gold that comes along with it --- that's 2 times of what we get for a daily reward or for making it to a new level, and it comes without extra cost! Gree is so generous, just perfect customer-pampering marketing strategy with the likes of Google etc., so take their offer - or at least think about it!

Many players ONLY purchase holiday packs. Not offering these packs will mean many of these players go free to play. I seriously question the leadership (or lack of it) for K&D. They are completely out of touch with their players and are on the right track to completely killing this game.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Many players ONLY purchase holiday packs. Not offering these packs will mean many of these players go free to play. I seriously question the leadership (or lack of it) for K&D. They are completely out of touch with their players and are on the right track to completely killing this game.
    Not sure that they truly went out of touch with the game as the actual mechanics are constant. We still have epic bosses, wars, raids, blitz, collections, fusions, arena etc. The holiday packs in the past were never as nice as the ones they had recently. Players have been able to purchase some epic armors with a guarantee of success.

I for one won't be paying full price for gems. And at this point probably not even during a sale. If they have in fact got rid of the holiday packs then it shows how greedy they are and I won't be spending anymore money. The holiday packs have helped alot of us and to take it away is just wrong. I stopped playing another game because they got to greedy I have no trouble stopping this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Not sure that they truly went out of touch with the game as the actual mechanics are constant. We still have epic bosses, wars, raids, blitz, collections, fusions, arena etc. The holiday packs in the past were never as nice as the ones they had recently. Players have been able to purchase some epic armors with a guarantee of success.

Yes true but now they took away the guarantee items when purchasing chests in bulk. Yes in the holiday packs only cam out during the holidays.

But when a company gives you a lot for your money, then all of the sudden decide to the change the rules in their favor they become out of touch with its base players. That is the issue that players have issues with. There was no need to take away the holidays packs and if they did, why not reduce the price of gems. A permanent reduction would encourage players to spend and then when holiday packs come out on holidays there would be a overwhelming increase of buys thus increasing profits.
    if
    People do not mind spending money on this game but you must give them a reason to spend more and more but gree went the opposite way on this. They want to drive players to spend less and less. Management either is really dumb and out of touch with the players and community or they don't care and either way that will essentially kill a game

It's not normal I agree with anything the usual suspects say on this forum, but this time they win. I can live without the holiday packs, but no sale at all during an event? Really? Actually no sale at all in 2 weeks or so. Drop a 30-40% on us gree. Doesn't have to be a holiday pack. I don't understand the business logic in it either. We had a war, a df chest, now a bling chest all without a sale. Numbers have to be down.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Three of our Guild have now quit playing as they 'can't afford those prices' & 'are unable to play game in the way they want' due to severe lack of Gems.
    Any one else notice that there doesn't appear to be many/any Gems in Chests either recently? 65+ Gold & Silver Keys I've used since last Monday - & zero Gems rewarded! Tons of Fusion Stones, but no damn Gems ! :-/

Holiday Packs for Holidays

Ok so I know there are quite a few Aussies who play knd. So shouldn't it be fair that a holiday pack should come through this week due to us having our Queens Birthday Public Holiday? I see no problem with that and I'm sure everyone else in knd wouldn't have a problem with it either. And GREE definitely shouldn't have a problem as everyone will buy gems for the up and coming Raid Boss. So really its a win/win scenario for all.

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    Three of our Guild have now quit playing as they 'can't afford those prices' & 'are unable to play game in the way they want' due to severe lack of Gems.
    Any one else notice that there doesn't appear to be many/any Gems in Chests either recently? 65+ Gold & Silver Keys I've used since last Monday - & zero Gems rewarded! Tons of Fusion Stones, but no damn Gems ! :-/
    Same here. Not a single one from ~100 chests i opened to get some for war milestones.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

So we gonna war on free energy all together? That would be interesting ��
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

For the most part yes, I kno most people will just switch to free energy. U always have ur egomaniacs, however, that have to be #1 no matter the cost. Im sure those select few people will still buy gems, but still Gree has to be losing money. I mean, who in their right mind would pay full price for gems!? At thr moment $100 would get me 800 gems, whereas in holiday packs it would be 2k gems, 100 2* armors (good for enhancement) and some gold (never a bad thing). Soooo... no thnx, I'll save my money for when (and IF) holiday packs come back. Paying at full price is just sheer stupidity and a huge waste of cash.

I am extremely disappointed. I was enjoying hitting a little harder in wars and what not..oh well *sigh*