Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

Not offering discounts must have been a great success for Gree:
    the top guilds spent up to 60% less than in the previous (also mono-element) raid.

I just wonder what IQ range the players must have who would spend $500 for Champion+ (2238/2053) ?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Not offering discounts must have been a great success for Gree:
    the top guilds spent up to 60% less than in the previous (also mono-element) raid.

I just wonder what IQ range the players must have who would spend $500 for Champion+ (2238/2053) ?
    DK didn't go that far, they just spent 50% less for t1 and t3 spent ~75% less for t3 than the previous mono-element raid.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 06-15-2015 at 08:27 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    DK didn't go that far, they just spent 50% less and t3 spent ~75% from the previous mono-element raid.
    Its the same with IOS....T1 was taken over by Touch and T2 by France....and the score for T1-T25 is surprising low...Most of the people just used FE to cruise to finishing line....I suspect gem bought is 70% lesser.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Got T10 with a 5 Million miminum t50 in bull pen. Free energy dragonforged doesnt sound bad to me. Thanks gree
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Got T10 with a 5 Million miminum t50 in bull pen. Free energy dragonforged doesnt sound bad to me. Thanks gree
    Feeling is good right.....we won T1....but didnt felt the excitement....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

The longer this goes on, the more I believe they're running down the game on purpose.
    (if they don't, the management should be kicked out of their leather chairs immediately, as they are unable to manage a proven cash cow efficiently, but I think they can't really be THAT stupid)

Players leaving in swarms by themselves probably comes cheaper than hundreds filing lawsuits for getting disowned by Gree if it's shut down.

So, extract the last gems they still own by advertising BS 'best chance ever' garbage chests and a few more pixel wars without discounts on weaponry fuel.
    Last edited by roookey1; 06-15-2015 at 03:27 AM.

Rookeye how do you feel about t25 being obtainable on free energy now?

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Hi everyone,

I've received some private messages stating there's some concern that Knights & Dragons is shutting down due to the lack of sales recently. Let me please reassure you that K&D isn't going anywhere. Having said that, I will continue to be vigilant in communicating to the Dev team everyone's desire for a sale.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've received some private messages stating there's some concern that Knights & Dragons is shutting down due to the lack of sales recently. Let me please reassure you that K&D isn't going anywhere. Having said that, I will continue to be vigilant in communicating to the Dev team everyone's desire for a sale.

Thanks
    Relic it has been 19 days now, about 3 weeks without a sale, by now there has to be sufficient time for you and the Dev to communicate and have a Holiday Pack/Sale up, plus what you just said was exactly what you said about 2 weeks ago.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Like i said earlier, gree doesnt listen to there players, even when the community managers from this forum report it
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    K&D isn't going anywhere.
    my take on the situation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    my take on the situation as well.
    exactly.

This is what it's come to. Now the community literally has to beg for a sale.................

But hey........ Gree plans these things in advance, therefore it's reasonable to accept that Gree planned for the community to beg for sale.

Anyone feeling like a hamster in a cage yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Anyone feeling like a hamster in a cage yet?
    no, I just don't spend.

Actually I'm thankful for this, it helps me to save my money, and a guild like mine which spends only in very limited ways during wars/raids will have better chances against the gem addicts / win buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Funny you mention this, as I was in a similar situation. I obtained t25 (permafrost+) off free energy, but the rewards this war were funny. At the end of the war we didnt drop our stacks as we highly preferred to keep t25 and were avoiding accidentally slipping into t10 lol. Funny when the t25 rewards r more desirable than the t10 rewards, but thats how its been the past 2 events now. Altho i agree, getting a high rank off free energy is pretty dam nice hahaha.