Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

Everyone is disappointed with no sales. WE would highly prefer Holiday Pack to be offered. If not, 30% flash sale will do as well.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Raid will be interesting. The combination of a lack of gems and a crappy armour means there might be some freeplay t25 even t10 guilds. Of course, raids are all about how good your armours are so it'll probably be the same familiar faces.

Sidenote: My bank account is finding this a liberating experience. I can't remember the last time I went more than a few days without buying gems and now it's been over 2 weeks. And it stopped me buying chests where all other attempts have failed. Gree has staged an intervention!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I think spending money sky diving instead of playing K&D would be a more productive and sensible thing to do.
    It was nice 1000000 times more adrenaline rush for sure

Gree, what should I do this weekend? A trip to the water park maybe.....

Thanks for making it really easy to make a choice! I also don't have to feel guilty about letting my guildmates down. I just blame the lack of sales and they all understand!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Raid will be interesting. The combination of a lack of gems and a crappy armour means there might be some freeplay t25 even t10 guilds. Of course, raids are all about how good your armours are so it'll probably be the same familiar faces.

Sidenote: My bank account is finding this a liberating experience. I can't remember the last time I went more than a few days without buying gems and now it's been over 2 weeks. And it stopped me buying chests where all other attempts have failed. Gree has staged an intervention!
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity to stage another retirement attempt..... lol

Or maybe just a partially inactive change in status.

I know if I don't get a holiday pack this week I'll be hitting level 3s this weekend.

Gree doesn't need enemies...... they can do all the tough work themselves..........

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    It was nice 1000000 times more adrenaline rush for sure

Gree, what should I do this weekend? A trip to the water park maybe.....

Thanks for making it really easy to make a choice! I also don't have to feel guilty about letting my guildmates down. I just blame the lack of sales and they all understand!
    At least dying because of sky-diving is more worth it than playing K&D. How about mountain climbing.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Looks like Gree is slowly killing the game. No holiday packs, over priced armor packs and an epic for T250

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Looks like Gree is slowly killing the game. No holiday packs, over priced armor packs and an epic for T250
    I don't see any issue here. Holiday packs (are from what I have asked), pre-planned from Gree. The armor pack prices are much lower than they were previously. Remember the legendary armor that cost $99.99?

What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it.

"What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it."

I agree Legalious. With DF becoming the new epic and epics changing to legendaries, there is no harm in this change. So T250 and T100 get a very old epic/epic+. It stills takes effort to reach those levels and honestly trying to reach them for legendaries is not worth it at all. The opportunity to obtain an epic at T100 and T250 will not shift the balance of power. Legendaries are next to useless except for lower level players anyways and with legendary+legendary rates being so terrible, I am looking forward to obtaining a Snowstorm/Snowstorm+ this weekend. At the very least I can fuse it for a guaranteed epic. I just hope that they start epic+epic= a chance of a DF soon.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't see any issue here. Holiday packs (are from what I have asked), pre-planned from Gree. The armor pack prices are much lower than they were previously. Remember the legendary armor that cost $99.99?

What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it.
    Legalious, with respect, £7.99 for an ancient old epic boss 4* is a complete rip off. That's like saying a garden shed is worth £50k cos someone once paid £500k for one.

No issue with t250 rewards at all. Think it's a good idea. But why are they starving players of being able to participate fully in events by withdrawing the gem sales? What does 'pre-planned' mean? Surely previously when they had them weekly the holiday packs didn't take it upon themselves to magically appear in the game. So they have always been 'pre-planned'. And in two years of playing there has never been over 2 weeks without a sale. If you're going to comment on something people are so peeved about, at least be clear please.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity to stage another retirement attempt..... lol

Or maybe just a partially inactive change in status.

I know if I don't get a holiday pack this week I'll be hitting level 3s this weekend.

Gree doesn't need enemies...... they can do all the tough work themselves..........
    Lol P, spending full price on gems is beyond even my stupid behaviour, however much the itunes are burning a hole in my pocket. I won't bother trying to retire just yet though, I'll stay home and kill some beasts with Clay (for free! Yay)
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

If you're going to comment on something people are so peeved about, at least be clear please.
    I can comment as a normal player, because I am just that. Another player.

Pre-planned - verb: to plan in advance.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-11-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Lol P, spending full price on gems is beyond even my stupid behaviour, however much the itunes are burning a hole in my pocket. I won't bother trying to retire just yet though, I'll stay home and kill some beasts with Clay (for free! Yay)
    The Sages are going ftp this weekend.

Gree could have gotten a good chunk of money from me this week. I blew all my gems on the jewel chest. I made a choice to spend all my gems on that and buy more if they have a holiday pack. No holiday pack, no gems. Simple as that.

So when you look at the business end of it, what makes more sense? Get 0 money for no gems or 40% of the Suggested Retail Price with the holiday pack? Hmmmmmmmm

You are correct MisterT..... slowly killing this game..... some weeks faster than others.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post

well pass this message along to gree please since gree does not get an access to our line chats

warning. this is a giant message from the players: No sale? No buy!
    Last edited by legalious; 06-11-2015 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Language

Thanks gree now I can save my money again...or just find another game to spend money on

Yup if you cant rely on sales like we could past months its useless and takes the fun out. Killing off the game quietly are we or just trolling the players? Could use an answer from someone who actually knows :P
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --