Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Thread: Holiday Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've received some private messages stating there's some concern that Knights & Dragons is shutting down due to the lack of sales recently. Let me please reassure you that K&D isn't going anywhere. Having said that, I will continue to be vigilant in communicating to the Dev team everyone's desire for a sale.

Thanks
    Hurry. about half of our top players have quit Knd alrady. These are the players who purchae more than 5k gems each month.

Im only sticking around for cheap wars but the last time I bough anything from you guys is the last holiday sale, and I really don't plan on buying unless I see another holiday sale.

You guys can't afford to not give us sales. We don't love the game THAT much. Games that give us a lot of activity for just a few bucks is a dime a dozen.

If I can recall right you normally need a Holiday first, before you get a Holiday sale.

I am a F2P member and am glad to see people give up on top tier stuff. More for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    If I can recall right you normally need a Holiday first, before you get a Holiday sale.
    There have been several Holiday Packs this year that were not centered around a "Holiday."

I am a F2P member and am glad to see people give up on top tier stuff. More for me then.
    Although your perspective is understandable, this game will not continue without people paying the bills. Your thrill will be short lived. Perhaps that's what management wants...............

They had a holiday sale every 2 weeks for thing like azerbeidzjanian pumpkin soup appreciation day.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Lmao, on facebook there is post where the sales at. Response from knd:

Sorry, we got no information on this topic
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

I think the Gree sentiment here is "pay full price or shut the hell up."

Give us a sale and we will shut up for a week so we can spend it all on war and chests
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Quote Originally Posted by NaturlBornKiller View Post
    Give us a sale and we will shut up for a week so we can spend it all on war and chests
    +1

(10 Char)
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

wonder how much gree will make when they finally do a holiday sale sure people have been saving up for a sale

It's not just the question of a sale, it's also what you can get for it.

I'm not win buying, so the chests are my preferred choice. There hasn't been a chest worth buying into since months - before, because not enough of the new generation armors released yet, so the chance to get one out of them was extremely low. Not worth buying. Now there are a few, but DF chances are so ridiculous I would have to be an enemy of my money to buy those garbage 2-star, 3-star and 4-star chests which they in fact are.

As long as chests have such bad chances of getting anything of value, I won't buy into them anymore, also because I think the future of the game seems to be very dim to say it politely.

And another crappy armor pack! Do people even buy these? Give us a decent sale! A holiday sale would be preferable before the raid please 🙏
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Fair enough comment....

But it still seems odd for GREE(d) to shift over to favoring the f2p population. What revenue do they create? None. We're free to play.
    At this rate, there will be no spenders left.
    Recruiter for LODragons. A Reservoir Family guild. Member of RiP.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1533923

Looking for top iOS guilds? Contact me on Line:
    Line ID: paddy07

I hope Gree is happy with the amount of Gems not being purchased. Guilds can't even fill up for the raid behind the lack of a sale. I guess Gree guessed wrong on how addicted people are to this game. Step in the right direction by the K&D community.

Glad I saved up in recent weeks, I have been able to do TT & T25 in Blitz/EW/Raids lately without having to spend many gems. At this rate I will be good for the rest of summer! :-D

As someone mentioned on a Facebook page, in the last ADA or something, a developer had stated that there will be NO Holiday Packs in JUNE and the next one will be July 4th.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary