Ingame Free Gems...

What are the chances of Gree increasing the amount of free gems they give. ie. PVP Battle rewards, Raid rewards, War rewards etc. Im not looking for a big increase... For example in PVP the total amount of free gems you can earn is 20 and all you have to do is earn 16k points.. But no gems after that?? Raids are much better.. 53 gems in total is a decent amount.. A slight increase to lets say 30-40 gems in PVP and 60-65 gems (maybe 70) for Raids/Wars..

Just a thought.. Not everyone is able to purchase gems on the regular or at all for that matter..

Well I currently don't see any problems with the amount I receive but I am on Android so the situation is different from you iOS folks, although that is the case I agree with you Yan but it prolly won't happen as "GREE=GREEdy" not "GREE=SELFless".
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Well I currently don't see any problems with the amount I receive but I am on Android so the situation is different from you iOS folks, although that is the case I agree with you Yan but it prolly won't happen as "GREE=GREEdy" not "GREE=SELFless".
    It was worth a try. I think what Im asking for is reasonable. Since the we can't watch videos for free gems anymore why not increase the earnings a little bit. Players would still have to play, maybe log in a few more times than normal but that would generate more overall spending IMO. Probably wont happen but I had nothing to lose.
    TTB Liu10anT
    Guild: The Twilight Brigade
    Guild Rank: Top 250
    Level: 225
    Marain Knight: Darkscale Battlegear
    Maxed Armours: Darkscale Battlegear, Glacial Regalia, Tactician's Regalia, Firestorm Vanguard, Earthwarden's Shroud, Guardian Wargear, Champion's Battlegear
    roud

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Tak Yan View Post
    What are the chances of Gree increasing the amount of free gems they give. ie. PVP Battle rewards, Raid rewards, War rewards etc. Im not looking for a big increase... For example in PVP the total amount of free gems you can earn is 20 and all you have to do is earn 16k points.. But no gems after that?? Raids are much better.. 53 gems in total is a decent amount.. A slight increase to lets say 30-40 gems in PVP and 60-65 gems (maybe 70) for Raids/Wars..

Just a thought.. Not everyone is able to purchase gems on the regular or at all for that matter..
    They need to revamp the gems given during the EB milestones....... 8 is a joke. 20 for the arena is a little better. Personally they should increase both of those so that people can get a maximum of at least 30 each. Combine that with the 38 from the blitz and war milestones along with the 53 from raids and F2P players will have enough to do some damage. They also need to increase the rewards for leveling your account. 1 gem is too low, especially for people over level 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They need to revamp the gems given during the EB milestones....... 8 is a joke. 20 for the arena is a little better. Personally they should increase both of those so that people can get a maximum of at least 30 each. Combine that with the 38 from the blitz and war milestones along with the 53 from raids and F2P players will have enough to do some damage. They also need to increase the rewards for leveling your account. 1 gem is too low, especially for people over level 500.
    I agree with the EB milestone revamp. In the Arena if you can reach 16k points you actually get at least 6 more gems (Assuming ppl aren't pushing real hard in the Arena) so the total amount in the Arena (If you can reach at least 16k) is 26+ gems.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Any increase is better than nothing. I agree with the both of you. F2P players would be able to do some damage and which would entice them to play more and even maybe make a splash purchase on some gems.

Thanks for the input.
    TTB Liu10anT
    Guild: The Twilight Brigade
    Guild Rank: Top 250
    Level: 225
    Marain Knight: Darkscale Battlegear
    Maxed Armours: Darkscale Battlegear, Glacial Regalia, Tactician's Regalia, Firestorm Vanguard, Earthwarden's Shroud, Guardian Wargear, Champion's Battlegear
    roud

Gem button is back on iOS, gave me only one vid though

I got 4. Four more than yesterday.