Page 1 of 2 12 Last

iOS (Royal Avengers) Recruiting

iOS guild Royal Avengers is looking to recruit! We are free to play t100 guild. Few spots left come and join.

We are a maxed guild with maxed bonus and are well known on the ios circuit of top guilds as well as being a member of the Rainbow Alliance which holds the t3 spot every week. We've gone t25 a number of times and t10 thrice!

Our mins are 20 battles win or lose per day. Blitz war is 12 battles, Blitz raid no mins, 2 day war is 40, 3 day is 60. Gems are not required but welcome since most of us do.

We are all experienced players and veterans of knd. We know how to rebuild quickly so get your spot while you can!

We are a loyal friendly guild of mostly adults, (our chats have a tendency to get slighly raunchy, but please don't let that deter you), we will be on top in the near future.

Requirements:

1)Line

2)level 100+

3) Great, funny personalities to go along with our own.

4)Activity!

Please contact myself or our co-recruiter on line!

er.dominare and ladyapphia

If we don't message you back immediately do not be worried, we all have busy schedules and will be with you shortly.

<--------------------Royal Avengers-------------------->
    Last edited by Dominare; 03-29-2016 at 10:48 AM.

We finished Rank 66 in the latest blitz war.

Hi, We have 10 slots open for active players. Come quickly and join.

IMG_5151.jpg

Come and join Royal Avengers. Rank 41 in recent war event.

Contact on line app.
    Line IDs = er.dominare and ausboy

iOS guild Royal Avengers is looking to recruit! We are free to play t100 guild. Come and join us.

We are a maxed guild with maxed bonus and are well known on the ios circuit of top guilds as well as being a member of the Rainbow Alliance which holds the T1 spot every week. We've gone t25 a number of times and t10 thrice!

Our mins are 20 battles win or lose per day. Blitz war is 20 battles, 2 day war is 40, 3 day is 60. Gems are not required but welcome since most of us do.

We are all experienced players and veterans of knd. We know how to rebuild quickly so get your spot while you can!

We are a loyal friendly guild of mostly adults, (our chats have a tendency to get slighly raunchy, but please don't let that deter you), we will be on top in the near future.

Requirements:

1)Line

2)level 100+

4)Activity!

er.dominare and my co-recruiter ausboy

If we don't message you back immediately do not be worried, we all have busy schedules and will be with you shortly.

Last edited by Dominare; 09-28-2015 at 12:17 PM.

We just finished Blitz War at #51. So come and join.

Requirements:

1)Line App

2)level 70+

4)Activity!

er.dominare and my co-recruiter ausboy.

In Raid we rank 116.

Hi guys,

We just ranked #107. Few spots open so come and join us. We are fun loving guild and looking for active players. We have all stats maxed.

IMG_5439.jpg

Hi People, we planned for t25 and ended up in t10. We are fun loving guild looking for active players so come and join us.

Requirement: Lvl 100+

Also people we are not only in Knights and Dragons.

We are beyond that games on every platform: iOS, Android, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, PC.

So if you are a gamer and want to join our Community then contact me on LINE App: er.dominare.

We just ranked 43 in current war and consistent t100 guild so come and join us.

iOS guild Royal Avengers is looking to recruit! We are free to play t100 guild. Few spots left come and join.

We are a maxed guild with maxed bonus and are well known on the ios circuit of top guilds as well as being a member of the Rainbow Alliance which holds the T1 spot every week. We've gone t25 a number of times and t10 thrice!

Our mins are 20 battles win or lose per day. Blitz war is 20 battles, 2 day war is 40, 3 day is 60. Gems are not required but welcome since most of us do.

Requirements:

1)Line

2)level 100+

4)Activity!

royalkong and my co-recruiter ragnarviking

iOS guild Royal Avengers is looking to recruit! We are free to play t100 guild. Few spots left come and join. We were t10 guild in last war.

We are a maxed guild with maxed bonus and are well known on the ios circuit of top guilds as well as being a member of the Rainbow Alliance which holds the T1-T3 spot every week. We've gone t25 and t10 number of time.

Requirements:

1)Line

2)level 100+

4)Activity!

er.dominare and my co-recruiter royalkong