Gree, what happened to Health & Energy regen bonus!? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree, what happened to Health & Energy regen bonus!?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Correct WBS. There was a link posted here a while ago about Keurig's failure at such a push. GREE really should have read it instead of deleting it.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Correct WBS. There was a link posted here a while ago about Keurig's failure at such a push. GREE really should have read it instead of deleting it.

You knew as well as I did gree would delete it. They obviously have a flawed business model that is propped up by those who feel need to be at top. It must be working for them as they continue on the low road, we will never see a change in the game or their standard of quality with their current model.

Post Count
    I find it funny I played crime city since the beginning I spent anywhere from 300 to 1200 a cycle then they started pushing and I cut back, finally 3 moths ago I gave the account away, came here it was far better with the temp boosts and all. I started spending again then changes came just like cc boosts left requirements doubled or better spending quit again. Seems they ruin everything good going on the games, turn it into work instead of fun. I will spend if having fun/ enjoyment but when you try to make me spend it ends

Post Count
    I still waiting for these boost to return. I finally have the means to play with a top 40 faction, expecting to get at least energy regen but that was taken away. The entire staff at GREE needs to be replaced or this game sold to someone who can at least manage it.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...