Where have the mods gone ?. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have the mods gone ?.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The fact that no one has stepped up and said anything about the current problem leads me to believe they don't know what's wrong yet and don't know if they will be able to fix it. This game is important to many of us and it would only take a word of reassurance that someone even knows that there is a problem and that they are trying to fix it. Come on Gree, words of reassurance go a long way.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "Mooooooooooom"
    - "Yes, dear?"
    "Crime City isn't loading WEEEEEEHHH "
    - "So..., why don't you outside or call a friend to come over?"
    "NOOOOOO I WAN'T TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES THOSE GAMES WILL ACCOMPLISH ME A LOT IN REAL LIFE! "

@ A lot of people - whiners - in this thread
    Jeeees

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you don't like it then don't read the threads where you know people are going to complain simples . We have the right to complain on a gaming forum about the game not working , this forum was made to help players learn how to play , getting info about events and to get these type of problems fixed. This forum is pointless if mods only show up to close threads or to just tell us why they are side stepping game problems. Most company's in my country would not put up with this from their employees.

Post Count
    I would say at this point it's safe to say these forums are completely useless.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So damn true like they ignore the posts and support tickets!!

Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Honest question: If you lost it, did you once have it?
    I am willing to go as far as to say I at one time I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    I would say at this point it's safe to say these forums are completely useless.
    Unfortunate, but increasingly so recently.

Post Count
    Without moderation... People are running amok in here...

"If he gets up, we'll all get up!..It'll be anarchy!"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    This was an accidental test of the CC shutdown protocol when they exit the game.

Can't even get that right

Banned
    Post Count
    This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see what can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1511610

And in regards to providing more updates, I am continuing to work with the development team to ensure that any meaningful updates or changes are communicated in advance. My goal is to make this routine, so that you always have new information coming your way. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.
    Last edited by Bolt; 06-03-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see if we can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1511610

And in regards to providing more updates, I am continuing to work with the development team to ensure that any meaningful updates or changes are communicated in advance. My goal is to make this routine, so that you always have new information coming your way. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.
    Bolt , after being locked out for over 20 hours, I can confirm, that I have been successful in getting Ingame.

Thank you for updating us as best you could, when you could.

The REAL D!VA

Post Count
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bolt, you're good peeps.

Post Count
    Bolt, you're good peeps.

Post Count
    Right on brother